Chapter 1. The Arrival.

Mark had just finished his shift at work, he checked his cell, the time was 2:30 pm. He went outside and leaned up against the wall and checked his phone. Two girls who also had finished their shift who also worked with Mark seeing him went up to him. "So Mark, " said Tiffany. "Are you waiting for someone?" Before Mark could answer the other girl replied, "He is waiting for his imaginary girlfriend Kayla who no one has seen. Mark met her a week ago and she is not been to this city." Mark taking a deep breath replied, "Leah and Tiffany, she is real. She is just living outside out in the country at my place. She is coming here with my parents to pick me up and we are heading to the mountains." The two girls laughed.

One of Mark's other coworkers Dereck was close by and he came there, "Come on you two leave Mark alone. I believe he has a girlfriend I do. Some people believe in the tooth Fairy and others in Superman and I believe Mark has a girlfriend. He sure talks about her but no one has seen her. Now Mark, tell us the truth. Look I'm sorry but you are not the type a girl would be attracted to you. Sorry dude but it's true." Mark was now mad but remained calm. "Listen here you all, I just got a text from my mom and Kayla is on her way here. She is bringing my parents, she is walking to the city." Tiffany with a big smile said, "Walking here from your farm and she is bringing your parents ok like in her pocket." They all laughed and went inside while Mark remained outside.

   Inside Dereck shook his head and said, "Poor Mark, I feel sorry for him, he just can't seem to get a girlfriend. He is 34 and has not had a girlfriend, I feel bad for him." Tiffany replied, "Yeah poor guy, pretending that his girlfriend is coming here. I think his parents will pull up in their motorhome and some excuse will be said that Kayla has gone ahead." Leah replied, "I think so too. Hey, um our shift will be over in 30min. Let's leave out the back so Mark won't have to explain." The others nodded. They went back to work and Mark came back inside and sat down. He checked a new text message from his mom, 'Mark listen, your dad and I are coming with Kayla. We are a good 10 miles from Wellington, be there soon.' Mark put his cell away and thought, Soon everyone will be shocked.

Ten miles from Wellington Kayla Kirk was walking through the countryside. She was heading towards the city of Wellington. The ground just shook and trembled as Kayla Kirk was walking, Kayla was no ordinary girl, she was a giant, she was 87 feet tall. Kayla had on her black blouse and her dark reddish spandex pants. Sitting up on her right shoulder were Marks' parents. Mrs. Robinson was right close to Kayla's neck and Mr. Robinson was sitting there next to his wife with room for another person next to him. They were just sitting there on their son's giant girlfriend's right shoulder.

Name:              Kayla Kirk

Age:                  21

Height:           87 feet.  _______ 26 meters.