Chapter 12. To the forest.

Name:           Kayla Kirk

 Age:                21

Height:           110 feet.  _________ 33 meters   52 cm

 Weight:        821 tons.

   The ground shook and trembled as Kayla Kirk was walking across the countryside on her way toward the town of Wellingmore. Now Kayla was bigger, she had grown to 110 feet tall. Mark sitting on her left shoulder was excited that Kayla was now bigger. As Kayla was walking through the vast prairies she was seen for several miles around. Mark then got a call, looking at his cell it was a friend Rachael. Mark answered his cell:

"Hi, Rachael. How's it going?" said Mark.

"Hey Mark, have you or anyone you know heard from Randy or Jason?"

Mark replied, "No, I have not."

Rachael replied, "Lacey, Randy, Jason and I went up to the mountains a week ago. I am here at Lacey's family's cabin and Randy and Jason left 5 hours ago. They should have been back, but we have not heard from them. Lacey thinks that something has happened and they are likely in an area where they have no cell reception that can reach us. We are wondering if maybe they called for help or if they may be contacted by one of their friends."

Mark replied, "No, I have not got a call or a text. Hey, I will text our friends and see if any of them got a call or a text. Kayla and I will head out there to Lacey's family's cabin."

Kayla then said, "So Mark what's happening?"

Rachael spoke, "My gosh Mark. Kayla's voice sure is loud, your cell reception sure is strong."

Mark replied, "Yeah we are on our way."

Mark then told Kayla what was happening, and Kayla then took a turn and was now heading towards the rolling foothills. Mark then texted all of Randy's and Jason's friends and all replied that they got no text or call from them. Mark put his cell into his pocket and looked out ahead and Kayla was now walking through the Rocky Mountain foothills. Mark then realized that Rachael, Lacey, Randy and Jason have no idea that Kayla is a Giant.

Kayla then said, "Hey Mark, you do know where Lacey's family's cabin is?"

Mark replied, "Yes I do. It's towards Mt. Rancho."

Kayla replied, "Ah ok. I know that mountain, it's deep in the forest, it's that tall one. Alright, I am heading there now."

Kayla then came upon the forest and as she did there were more trees Kayla was now walking through the large evergreen forest. As Kayla was walking through the forest large trees just swayed and some snapped and broke as she walked past and through them. The sound was heard for up to a few miles around Kayla. Now as Kayla was walking through the forest her form from the cusp of her breasts was above the tops of the trees. As Mark looked out he was looking down at the tops of the evergreen trees of the forest. Kayla as she towered over all the trees her form was easily seen across the forest for many miles. Looking ahead Kayla was able to see Mt. Rancho which was still a good 15 miles away and Kayla was heading toward it.