Chapter 9. Meeting the family.

Robert just then got a call and he answered it while Kayla and Makenna were talking.

Robert spoke loudly, "MAKENNA, THAT WAS MY MOM. THERE IS A GRASS FIRE OUT AT MY PARENT'S ACREAGE AND ITS CLOSE TO THE HOUSE."

Makenna replied, "Hold on Robert, 'cause I'm heading out to your acreage."

Makenna took off she headed out of the College Campus and she had to head across Wellington cause Robert's parents' acreage was North of Wellington. Robert ran close to Makenna's neck and he held onto some of her hair and Makenna took off through Wellington. Makenna was doing a slow run through the city and as she did the ground around her for a radius of at least 4 blocks just shook with each step she took. As Makenna was doing a slow run through the city her massive 100-foot form was seen across most of the city. Within a couple of minutes, Makenna neared the outskirts of Wellington and as she did she increased her speed and now she was running across the countryside. Robert was holding on and he let out a shout of joy.

Now Makenna Davie being a 100-foot-tall giant, her running speed was 176 mph and she was covering 2.9 miles a minute as she was running the ground around her just shook with each step she took. Makenna saw the smoke in the distance and she was running toward it. Makenna saw the tall trees that surrounded Robert's parent's place, and the smoke was beyond that. Makenna neared the acreage as she arrived she went around the property that was surrounded by lots of trees. She stopped and saw the fire, it was quite large but not to Makenna. Makenna saw that the local fire department was trying to put it out.

Robert spoke loudly, "MAKENNA, CAN YOU HELP?"

Makenna replied, "Yes I can. I can easily put it out. I can stomp it out."

Now watching were Robert's mom, dad and his two sisters. They were shocked as they looked up at Makenna.

Makenna spoke, "Can you guys all clear the area? I'm going to try to stomp out this grass fire."

The fire department began to pull back and move aside and Makenna went forwards towards the fire which to her were only a few steps. The flames were high but not to Makenna. Makenna then began to stomp the fire out and as she was stomping the ground around her just shook with each stomp she did. Roberts's parents and siblings felt it too. Within a couple of minutes Makenna had stomped out the grass fire and the fire department sprayed down the area. Makenna watched for a few minutes.

Robert said, "Makenna, let me introduce you to my parents and sisters."

Makenna turned and she then headed towards the small acreage. The small acreage Robert's parents were on was small, about 25 acres. The property was surrounded by large poplar trees and there was a small opening. There was a large yard with green grass next to the house, with several caragana bushes and lilac bushes. The property was well shaded. Also next to the house on the other side was a large garden and behind the house a small meadow with 4 large trees. Now a good 100 feet away was a chicken coup with a fence with at least 200 chickens. There was a barn with two buildings close to the barn. Makenna headed towards the acreage and as she did Robert's parents looked up at her. Makenna stopped and she stood there looking down at Robert's parents and his two younger sisters. Robert's mom looked up at Makenna and as she did she had to crank her head. Makenna then squatted down and as she did Robert's family was now between Makenna's massive thighs.

Robert standing there on Makenna's right shoulder shouted, "MOM, DAD, CARLEY AND BECKY. I WANT YOU ALL TO MEET MAKENNA DAVIE, MY GIRLFRIEND. MAKENNA THESE ARE MY PARENTS AND SISTERS."

Makenna gave a wave and said, "It's nice to meet you."

Robert's mom spoke, "MAKENNA, it's SO NICE TO MEET YOU. ROBERT HAS TOLD US A LOT ABOUT YOU. HE TOLD US YOU ARE A GIANT, BUT WE FIGURED THAT YOU WERE TALLER THAN HIM. WE DID NOT THINK THAT YOU ARE A REAL GIANT. HEY MAKENNA COME UP TO THE HOUSE. HEY, HOW BIG ARE YOU?"