Chapter 6. Taking action in Wellington.

Dereck was quite excited as he sat there on Kayla Kirk's left shoulder as she was walking across the countryside on her way to Wellington. Dereck looked around and he then looked up the left side of Kayla's face. Looking around there was enough room for at least anouther two people there beside him. Dereck was also excited as to what would happen to Lacey Barton a girl who had rejected him. Dereck being very proud did not tolerate being rejected. Dereck then said, "Kayla, what are you going to do to Lacey Barton?" Kayla replied, "For what she did to you Mark, I'm going to treat her like garbage. She won't get away with what she did to my boyfriend." Dereck smiled and he chuckled to himself.

Chuck dropped off Leah and Tiffany at a coffee shop downtown and Leah and Tiffany got out and went into the coffee shop. Ordering something both girls sat down and Leah took out her cell and checked her social media. "Oh gosh, look at this. My friend Joyce posted this. She lives about 15 miles outside of Wellington on a farm." Leah showed Tiffany the video footage Joyce had posted, it showed Kayla walking past her farm. Tiffany said, "Kayla is coming to Wellington." Leah replied, "Yeah. I'm wondering if that is Dereck disguised as Mark or if that is really Mark on her left shoulder." Tiffany replied, "That's a good question. Hey, I will text Dereck and ask him." Tiffany took out her cell and sent a text to Dereck.

Dereck replied in a minute saying, 'It's me. I'm on Kayla's shoulder and we are heading to Wellington. Boy oh, boy will Lacey get it. Kayla will roll her up like used garbage. haha ha.' Both Leah and Tiffany read the text. Leah said, "We have to warn Lacey. I don't care how much Dereck hates her. Who knows what lies he told Kayla, and who knows what Kayla will do to Lacey." Tiffany replied, "I know. She is 87 feet tall and at that size, she can easily hurt or crush Lacey. I'm calling Lacey and telling her what is happening." Tiffany called up Lacey and Lacey answered and Tiffany got up and headed outside to talk to her. Leah sat there drinking her coffee. A couple of minutes later Tiffany returned and said, "I told Lacey. She is going to leave the city. Her dad's friend is a train engineer and the train is set to leave in 20 minutes so she is catching a ride. I doubt Kayla will be looking for her on a train." Both girls then went outside.

Kayla Kirk was coming upon the city of Wellington. She was walking along the right side of the highway and as she entered the city limits she slowed down her walk a bit and she entered the city of Wellington. Kayla continued her walk into the city and down below several cars had turned around and were heading away from her.

   Kayla was walking more into the city and just up ahead to her right she saw a long Condo complex that was 6 stories high. She headed to it to her it was only a few steps and as she arrived she looked over the roof into the front courtyard of the Condo Complex. The top of the Condo Complex reached the cusp of her breasts. Kayla looking over the building and into the courtyard saw several people. Some people who saw her screamed and began to run. As the people in the courtyard looked up over the roof of their Condo they saw a giant girl. Kayla looking around spoke and her thunderous voice just thundered, "Lacey Barton. Come out. I want to talk to you. You are probably inside." Kayla took a step back and as she did she heard a loud shout.

She looked into the courtyard saw a girl standing there. The girl shouted up. "IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR LACEY BARTON, SHE IS NOT HERE. SHE LEFT ABOUT AN HOUR AGO." Kayla replied, "Where did she go? I need to talk to her about something. Can you tell me where she is?" The girl shouted up. "YES, I CAN. HER DAD'S FRIEND IS A TRAIN ENGINEER AND A TRAIN IS LEAVING SOON. THEY ARE HAULING GRAIN EAST OF HERE." Kayla smiled and thanked her. She headed away from the area. "Alright, my tiny Mark hold on cause we are about to catch a train." Kayla then headed across the city towards the east side of the city which where the large industrial side was where the trains came in.