Tao Yaoyao touched Xu Duoduo's head, "Wait a minute!"

  Tao Yaoyao directly took out another set of overalls, and then asked Little A for a nanny robot that can modify clothes for Xu Duoduo. After looking at the work clothes for a while, I changed it to a size that Xu Duoduo could wear, and then asked her to change into it.

  As for the clothes she took earlier, Tao Yaoyao asked Xu Duoduo to bring them home for her grandma to wear.

  This was the first time Xu Duoduo wore new clothes since he could remember, and he didn' t know where to put his excited hands.

  The nanny robot also helped Xu Duoduo to take care of her hair and tidy her up neatly.

  Xu Duoduo is still worried about Xu Dazhu's affairs, so she is anxious to go back.

  Tao Yaoyao sent Xu Duoduo to the door, Xu Duoduo   hesitated and said, "Miss sister, can I put this clothes with you first." She was afraid that someone would snatch her on the way home. "

  Xu Duoduo nodded, she was really afraid of being robbed.

  Tao Yaoyao directly pulled Xu Duoduo into the small broken door of her house. Although the door was not big, there was a small yard of ten square meters and a small house inside.

  "Have you ever entered this room?" Tao Yaoyao asked.

  Xu Duoduo shook her head, "Sister, we can't just enter other people's houses."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Let's go, this yard and this house should all belong to you."

  Xu Duoduo was a little stunned, yes belongs to her? Why doesn't she know?

  Tao Yaoyao pulled Xu Duoduo into the room directly, Xu Duoduo saw the things on the table and said in shock, "This box belongs to my mother, but it was snatched by my aunt, why is it here? Tao Yaoyao thought for a while and said, "

  It should be that you stood near this thing and wanted it wholeheartedly, so it came in."

  Xu Duoduo opened the box, and there was nothing but the mother's old jewelry inside. There is also some more money, which is about three hundred and forty yuan.

  "The money should belong to them." Xu Duoduo was a little nervous, did she steal money?

  Tao Yaoyao patted her on the shoulder, "This box belongs to your mother and it belongs to you. How do you know the money? They didn't have any more money before they took it away?"

  Xu Duoduo just froze there. died of a serious illness, and her father sacrificed his life for work. The villagers said that there was a lot of compensation, and the uncle said that they paid for the medicine for the mother, but the mother did not take any medicine at that time. Her illness was obviously life and death. Boiled to death.

  "I won't pay them back. They stole my father's death compensation and made my mother die of a serious illness." Xu Duoduo's eyes were full of hated. weren't for them, my mother would not have died .

  You must know that the uncle is not at work, and the aunt is also staying at home. How could they have so much money? The money may be the death compensation of the father, or it may be the money saved by the parents.

  Xu Duoduo closed the box, and then scanned a room, which was very simple, with a single bed, a table in front of her, and two chairs beside it, nothing else.

  Tao Yaoyao directly put the overalls on the table, "You can hide everything here in the future, no one can take it away."

  Xu Duoduo nodded solemnly, "Miss, thank you!" She didn't Thinking of this small yard, returning this small house belongs to her.