631-650

Chapter 631 Demons run rampant 27

  Tao Yaoyao's family ran into the depths of the forest, and Tao Yaoyao shouted directly from a distance, "Elder Yu, Elder Meng, you can go back first, we estimate that it will take a long time Come out , if we don't come out in time, ask the two elders to take a leave of absence for the children."

  Elder Yu and Elder Meng immediately understood that the things in this forest were not simple, and they most likely could not participate in them.

  Elder Yu and Elder Meng originally planned to go back, but they received a call from the special department, telling them to keep an eye on this place, but they can go to the foot of the mountain to keep an eye on it. After all , they don't know what will happen in the woods, so they have to keep an eye on it. If something ran out, Tao Yaoyao and the others didn't stop it, so we had to rely on them as the second line of defense.

  Of course, it's not just them, there are many people from the special department.

  Tao Yaoyao teleported directly towards the depths of the forest at this moment. Tao Xingxing and Dabao had to run away. .

  In   fact, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's cultivation base is too high, even if the law of heaven does not grant amnesty, some of them use teleportation methods, but it's a pity that the children's experience is still a little bit less. of the woods, a dark hole appeared here, filled with demon energy, and Tao Yaoyao also heard the heavy sound of dragging the iron chain.

  Tao Yaoyao looked around, and there was nothing abnormal around. She checked with her spiritual sense. cave, she saw many people with chains tied to their hands and feet. These people were all demons. .

  The entrance to the Demon Realm?

  Tao Yaoyao was a little numb, "Xiao Tiandao, what's going on?"

  "I don't know either!" He was just a ray of the rules of heaven, how could he know these things, now he is terribly afraid good or not?

  "This forest has to be protected with formations." Tao Yaoyao frowned. She first set up a trap directly at the entrance of the cave, and then immediately organized the children to use the entire tree with Sleepy array wrapped up.

  Seeing that they were busy, Elder Yu and Elder Meng also came over to help. Tao Yaoyao commanded them, and quickly defended the entire forest with formations.

  The defensive formation is for defense from the inside and the outside, so don't think about the demon inside, and don't even think about getting in outside.

  There is also the trapping formation, there are five trapping formations alone, there is no way, Tao Yaoyao is afraid that some demons can ignore some formations, so she set up a little more trapping formations.

  And she also set up a shielding formation to trap all the devil energy in this forest. After all, if the devil energy radiates out, people or things around will be affected.

  "Instructor Tao, what's going on inside?"

  "There's a door leading to the Demon Realm inside. I guess it's caused by the power of this altar." After communicating, a door to the demon world was opened over there, and it was also a place where serious criminals from the demon world were locked up.

  Tao Yaoyao talked about the situation inside, all she can do now is to seal up the forest, so as not to let the devilish energy pollute the surrounding environment.

  "The Xu family has to be interrogated. I don't know what they are hiding. They are too dangerous! They can open the door to the devil world." Elder Yu immediately reported the situation here while talking. Son.