371-390

Chapter 371 Hunter 1

  In fact, it is also because this Wenfeng town was the first place Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye arrived, and the two of them were teleported to a forest.

  The ability to teleport to other planes is also the ability that Tao Yaoyao and Kaixin control this ability after the space upgrade.

  After Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao settled on the foreign continent, and after Duobaoshu worked hard to leave offspring in that plane, the two of them directly teleported here.

  When the two fell into this forest, there was a group of mutant wolves watching them nearby, but the level of this group of mutant wolves was too low. Once Di Feiye released his mental power, the group of mutated wolves The wolf was scared away immediately.

  Tao Yaoyao breathed the fresh air here, and immediately fell in love with this piece of land, which is somewhat similar to her hometown.

  There are tall forests, dense grass, fresh air and warm sunshine.

  "Husband, I like this place!" Tao Yaoyao's gaze softened, and Di Feiye was so excited, his daughter-in-law's emotions finally stabilized.

  "It's fine if you like it. If you like it, let's settle here." Di Feiye's mental power was released directly. -in-law liked this forest, so they settled down nearby. There is a small town nearby. , although not a big city, but a small town is better.

  Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao out of the woods. They saw many adventure teams outside, and they had a little understanding of this world. Most of the superhumans in these adventure teams were three Level four or so.

  It's a good thing that the level of supernatural beings here is low, so they don't have to worry about being bullied.

  Di Feiye wanted to lead his daughter-in-law to live a stable life, so the level of human abilities here also determined whether they could live a stable life.

  The couple came to the small town. They learned about it through some adventurers. If they want to settle in the small town, it is very convenient. They only need to pay 100 gold coins, and one person can settle down. If The husband and wife settle down That's two hundred gold coins.

  When Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao went to settle down, the staff there also reminded them that living in Wenfeng Town is also dangerous, because there are animal hordes every year.

  Although Wenfeng Town has a city wall, the city wall is not that strong. Many people die in the town every year, which is why the town is willing to accept people.

  However, Tao Yaoyao just likes this place, and they are not afraid of beast swarms. In the nearby woods, the highest-level mutant beasts are only at level eight or nine, and they are still deep in the woods, so they won't come to the periphery at all.

  And considering the level of their husband and wife, it would be most suitable to stay here during Tao Yaoyao's childbirth. Of course, after the child is born, whether to go to the city or not will be discussed at that time.

  The two of they observed the whole town. To be honest, there was no free space in the town, and the houses were not big. Tao Yaoyao didn't like living in the town. I bought a piece of land outside the town, and the town staff persuaded Di Feiye. After all, staying outside the town is dangerous at night, and no one can guarantee whether the mutant beasts in the woods will come out at night.

  So the town can't guarantee their safety, but does Di Feiye care? He directly signed the life and death contract, and then took Tao Yaoyao to the land he bought. To be honest, this land is next to the forest In one corner , the area is quite large.