261-270

Chapter 261 Xue Family Banquet 1

  Brother Hei didn't tell Tao Yaoyao about this matter, but he knew that Tao Yaoyao had a lot of things during this time.

  Tao Yaoyao received the task of planting again, "Xue's family has three acres of land , nine billion, you are really rich!"

  She went to Xingwang.com to check Erxue's family, and found that this Xue's family is quite powerful in Lieyanxing, and Tao Yaoyao noticed a place, this Xue's family has a marriage with Zhao's family, and Zhao's family seems to treat her this time. He made a move, and Tao Lele's mother has inextricably linked with the Zhao family.

  Tao Yaoyao checked carefully, and it turned out that Tao Lele's mother, Zhao Jing, was a branch of the Zhao family, and most importantly, Zhao Jing had a very close relationship with the daughter of the Zhao family who married into the Xue family.

  Tao Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly, maybe this time she might see Tao Lele's mother Zhao Jing at Xue's house.

  Although Zhao Jing wanted to poison the original owner, but now he is the original owner, isn't he?

  Tao Yaoyao began to think, if she really met Zhao Jing, then what should she do to her?

  Tao Yaoyao felt that there must be something wrong on this trip today, but if there is something wrong, she will know when she goes to Xuefu.

  Tao Yaoyao's guess was not wrong. Today, Zhao Jing received an invitation from the cousin of the main family, inviting her to visit Xue's house to see the renovation of the backyard. You must know about the renovation of the backyard. It's a matter of prestige, so now these nobles all want to use the matter of renovating the backyard of their own homes to let the entire Flame Star know that they have this ability and have this face.

  The Xue family was like this. a banquet and invited almost the entire upper class.

  . the afternoon, Tao Yaoyao directly drove the aircraft to the door of Xue's house. The housekeeper of Xue's house was already waiting for her. He respectfully invited Tao Yaoyao into Xue's house and let him lead the way. At the Xue family's banquet.

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help frowning a little, she wasn't interested in the banquet, all she was interested in was building a backyard and leaving.

  "Steward Xue, I'm not in the mood to attend the banquet. Is the backyard ready?" Tao Yaoyao's tone was very cold, which made Steward Xue a little upset. After all, in his opinion, the Xue family has always been superior. Those who entered Xue's house wished to stay in Xue's house for a longer period of time in order to get closer to Xue's family, but the woman in front of her was a little clueless.

  heard this."I'm here to work, not to attend the banquet. Do you know how many coins I earn per hour?"

  Tao Yaoyao's words made Butler Xue lose his temper. After all, he remembered his master very clearly. It has been said before that even King Baiyan treats this girl with a gentle and amiable appearance.

  So the butler made a decision at this time. When the other party finished the backyard, he could hold off on giving the other party the star coins and let The star coins stay in Xue's house for a while.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't know the housekeeper's decision, so she went straight to the backyard. The Xue family's backyard had suddenly been vacated, and she was waiting for Tao Yaoyao to break the ground.

  The butler has also informed the master at this moment that Master Xue took the banquet guests directly to the balcony on the third floor of his villa, and they planned to take a condescending look here, how shocking the scene was.