*Miu's birthday special*

Y'all have been waiting... its smut time ;D
This is more or less not a part of the story though

>•~𑁍~•<

Y/n woke up earlier than usual today because it was Miu's birthday. They've planned this day for a long while now, everything has been planned out thoroughly. First of, they started the day with breakfast in bed. Miu was up almost all night working on her inventions, as always. Miu was sleeping soundly, like literally. She was snoring lightly due to exhaustion from the previous day. Sleeping so deeply like that, she hopefully wouldn't notice Y/n out of the bed to make the both of them breakfast.

Y/n took out the ingredients for pancakes, mixed them all up in a bowl and poured the mixture onto the pan. After finishing them off, they put it on their plates, 4 for each of them, topping them with syrup as well as a couple berries. They put it all on a tray with some orange juice and brought it to their bedroom. Once they finished it wss around 10am, the perfect time that Miu accepts to be woken up. Y/n put the plate on to a desk and slightly shook Miu to wake her up. It took a couple of shakes but then she was finally awake. "What the hell.." she muttered. "Good morning and happy birthday, love." They said as Miu blushed.

"It's my birthday?" She asked first though. "Yeah its November 16th." Y/n said, internally sobbing because their own girlfriend forgot about her birthday. "Well anyways, I've got lots of things planned out for today. First of, you are blessed with breakfast in bed." They said as they showed her the tray of food they made. Miu looked at it in awe,"Naww thank you so much." She said as she looked like she was about to cry. "What's wrong??" They said as they sat down next to her. "It's just... no ones ever done this for me." She said as she now started sobbing. "Aw, come here." They said as they hugged her, patting her back. She burried her head onto their shoulder as she then pulled back.

"Lets eat the pancakes now." She said as they nodded. The two of them ate their pancakes with a bit of small talk to the side. Once they finished, they cleaned their plates up and got finished for the day. "Okay so... what did you plan to do?" She asked. "It's a little surprise." They replied as they dragged her out. They went on Miu's car, since she turned 18 she can drive it legally now. Y/n told Miu the direction and she drove there. "Okay, we are here." They said. Miu searched a place to park her car at. Y/n dragged them to the front of a store,"Tadaa! You talked about going to a hammam spa, so I searched for the one closest to us." They said as Miu hugged them,"You are the best." She said.

(A hammam spa is a turkish spa where you get your entite body cleaned up. I'll explain the steps as the story goes on. Proud to be turkish bc of that fr.)

The two of them headed inside and both of them changed their clothes. Y/n brought the bikinis for both of them. Usually you go in there with a towel since you have to take it off to get your body cleaned, but not everyone is comfortable with it so bikinis are allowed as well. The two of them headed to the first thing to do; go into the sauna for a little while. They sat down as they slowly but surely it was getting a bit too hot. Miu sat a bit closer to Y/n and placed her hand on their thigh. They felt their heart beat start racing as Miu leaned into a kiss. That kiss was really pationate and deepened really quickly. Miu broke the kiss as she reached for their neck.

Just then, someone opened the sauna, making Miu quit on her action. A woman walked in as she nodded her head to the two, them returining the nod as they waited a bit more in the sauna and then got out. They walked to the place where they will be getting the treatment. There were a couple women there, some were washing themselves with the water and other ones were waiting for the choco mask to get its job done. There were also 2 women who were the ones who did the treatment. Miu and Y/n laid down on the stone circle in the middle.