*Chapter 2*

>•~𑁍~•<

The next day, Y/n went to school again, waiting in Kaede's classroom. After yesterday they hoped that Miu would also appear, for her own sake. And surely enough, she did. "Oh my god, cum dumpster finally came to school again!" Kokichi remarked. "C-Cum dumpster?! That's how you greet me?!" She asked, first in disappointment then in anger. But she was interrupted with Gonta running towards her and hugging her. "W-What the hell?!" She squeaked. "Gonta and friends worry alot about Iruma the past few days! Gonta happy that you are okay!" He said. "You were worried about me?" She said in a whisper. "Yes!" Gonta answered.

"We are glad that you are back, Iruma-san." Kiibo said as some of the classmates nodded in agreement. Kaede also seemed to be happy that Miu came, but Miu still kept avoiding her, which was understandable. But Y/n explained the situation to Kaede snd she was really greatful that they decided to help her. Before leaving to their own class, Y/n went up to Miu,"Thanks for coming today. You made the right decision." They said with a faint smile. "It was the best decision for my mental health. Also thanks again for yesterday." She whispered as the school bell rang. "No problem, but I'll take my leave now." They said as they excused themselves.

The school day passed by yet again and they walked back to Kaede's classroom. "Hey Kaede-chan." They said. "Oh, hi Y/n-chan." She said as she smiled at them. She just packed her things up and was ready to leave. "Do you want to go to the café nearby? They have this strawberry cheesecake that just tastes like its from another planet." She said as they nodded. "Yes sure." They replied. So, the two of them walked to that café. Once you entered it, it already smelled amazing. But a surprise awaited them; Miu was also there with Kiibo. "Iruma-san and Kiibo-kun? What a coincidence." Y/n said. Kaede looked at Miu who just avoided her gaze. "You wanna try this new strawberry cheesecake too? I hope they taste amazing because..." Miu started as she leaned into Y/n's ear,"It's ao fucking expensive."

Y/n looked at the price as their jaw dropped to the ground. "Oh my god. It better taste heavenly." They commented. Kaede's mood clearly dropped, Miu's probably too but she didn't want to show it. Even Kiibo sensed the awkwardness surrounding them. "Uhm... is there something going on between you two? I can sense some awkwardness." He said. "No. Why should it be awkward between us? Not like anything fucking happened." She said which upset Kaede even more. "Y'know what, lets just get out cakes and sit down, Kaede-chan." Y/n said as they ordered their cakes. Kaede searched out seats for the two of them as Miu and Kiibo sat down a bit further away as well.

Kaede let out a big sigh as she covered her face with her hands. Y/n pat her shoulder. "It's been like this the entire day. I dont know what's worse, her locking herself away or her treating me like this. I get that she is upset but still." Kaede complained. "I understand that. That's why you should never date your classmate. Don't say I didnt warn you back then." Y/n joked as Kaede giggled. "I guess I should've listened to you.

"Iruma-san, you shouldn't be treating her like that." Kiibo said. Kiibo knew about the whole situation, obviously. He was currently the closest to Miu. "I know but I have to somehow push her away. I won't be able to get over her otherwise." She whispered. "That's not the way to handle it. You're just continuing to be toxic even outside of the relationship. Get it together." Kiibo said which suprised Miu. "Since when could you be so harsh..." She whimpered. "Learned it from someone." He said, hinting at her. "Oh." "Anyways, you should go and apologise to her. Acting the way you do right now would just make it worse for the two of you." He suggested. Miu sighed,"Finee, I'll fucking do it."

"Thank you." Kiibo said as her strawberry cheesecake arrived. Kiibo stared at it sadly. "You wish you could eat this, huh? Sucker." Miu said. "Hey! That's robophobic and really hurts my feelings..." He said sadly. "Just ask your fucking... dad?... to install you an eating function or something like that." She said as she continued to eat her strawberry cheesecake. "But damn this is so fucking good. It's a shame you can't eat it." She said while she laughed at him. "But I would be sad too if I couldn't taste this heavenly cake right now." She added as she pat his shoulder.

>•~𑁍~•<

Mkay guys this is it for today
Not alot of Miu and Y/n scenes atm but thats bc of the break up yk... I'll probably update again tomorrow
-Nova