Chapter 10: D

-

-

"Hm?..... Tell me your Highness... Are sirens everywhere? Because they keep appearing every day.. Sometimes, we encounter a big fleet of Sirens...." Prussia said as her two secondary guns rocked with it's full potential... The two gun, were intended not for multi-purpose unlike THAT gun can brttttt.... It is intended for surface targets, just like her main guns but more smaller....

"Pretty much, but they're not in the waters under our control....." Prince of Wales replied....

As they chatted... Prussia noticed something on her radar... It was odd that she raised her eyebrow... It appears then disappearing again... But that contact also appears in her sonar, whenever that contact disappears from her radar.... If it's submarine, then she couldn't detect it with her radar.. But however, she can tell, that this ship, is unlikely a submarine considering it's concealment.... If it were, then afraid that it will be only detected by her sonar....

The contact gets getting closer and closer... Her Anti-Submarine weaponry is alerted and began aiming at it's direction..

"What's wrong Lady Prussia... And what's with those things with many sticks?"  Prince of Wales tilted her head seeing Prussia's Anti-Submarine Weaponry for the first time....

"You'll see soon... " Prussia fired her Anti-Submarine unto the contact....

"Was that........ a hedgehog?" Prince of Wales was taken awe by Prussia's again.... Surprising weapons..... She could already feel that, it's only a surface of her capability.... Fearing to see that... Prussia.... Is more than her current image... Something more......

Anomalistic....

"No....... Similar, but no... It's a different type of weaponry as a whole but it has a same objective: Destroy Submarine...."

The inside oceans rocked and the group could feel the shockwave coming from the under of the ocean.... After the underwater explosion... Mass of siren ships appeared and came surrounding the squadron...

"Hm?" 

"Sirens!" Prince of Wales stood up and shouted....

"You're acting like we didn't encounter this kind of big fleet before..." Prussia said while sipping her tea...

Then a massive ball of purple light exploded coming from the ocean... Separating the waves beneath...

"Huehuehuehue!"...... 

Purifier........

Revealed herself after the purple light completely disappeared.....

"Now You See Me!" Shouting and Laughing Maniacally at the distance....

-

Meanwhile back to the fleet....

"That's... Purifier!!...." Prince of Wales raised her voice...

Prussia finished her tea and wiped her mouth and sighed. She then stood up and wore her pickelhaube. The women looked at her anticipating that something's badass will gonna happen....

"Your Highness, it seems that you didn't fully trust my capability to perform such things....."

She unsheathed her saber.... 

"Battlestations.."

Her ship glowed dark blue and transformed into cubes.... It travelled from the air to around her back.. Then revealing her rigging form. And in that form..... She was.... Every bit of her body, is for her.... 

"So-....... Only if you can see this Hood...." Prince of Wales muttered...

"Her on that form is rather spectacle don't you think?..." Illustrious said....