Chapter 1: Preußen in another world

"Through the fog and the storm! Through flames of ocean and red skies! Preussen is absolute! No will ever sink this amazing Dreadnought! Open Fire!" 

-Captain of Preussen, during the Battle of Frisia

____________________________________

What.............?

I swear to god... I just entered Superstructure, then when I looked beyond the bridge... All I saw was just an ocean surrounding me and Preussen. I swear to god, Island of Ryugen was in front of us, now it disappeared like I how I hide children's toys....

Did we just got teleported or something?.... But Hell that would be so ridiculous.. I am not Einstein to solve this phenomenon-....

"Unidentified Warship 37 miles from the coast of North Britain! Identify Yourself!" A feminine voice rang through out the bridge.............. 

Oh my goodness!..... Did we just got teleported near in the Faroe Island and Britain's coast guard got caught us and gone mad?....

I grabbed the radio and said....

"Good Morning Lady.... This is Preussen of the Preussen class battleships.... I hereby request a guidance and a tow in any ports that you can take me in... Because apparently I ran out of fuel..." 

As far as I know... Preussen doesn't have fuel of course, every ship that was decommissioned has no fuel in them...

"I have fuel though...." I heard a voice again a feminine......

I turned my head just to see a woman with his Pickelhaube with a uniform that was worn by the Grand Admiral of Prussian Navy. She has the eyes a color of Prussian blue and a hair of white and black that resembles Prussia.... She has a saber on her waist and to tell you....

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, but I could sense her aura of authority. Despite that calm face she's showing.... My instincts are telling me that I shouldn't mess with her......

"Huh?" I swear to god I didn't took a drug in my entire life....... Or it's just Miss director messing with me with the setting.....

"42 minutes before Royal Navy will come to you with an assistance.... It seems we have more time to talk each other....." 

What?...... My small as brain couldn't-..... What the hell is going on really?.........

"I am the ship you're so obsessed with........."

A ship?..... I don't remember simping on a certain girl that hard... Wait-..... Does she mean?-...

"Preussen........................?"

"That's right... I am Preussen, the very ship that served throughout many fronts.... And to tell you before being confused.... See the transmitter right there?..." She pointed out.....

Ah-... Now I understand... She's some sort of virtual person that is transmitted from computer to reality.....

"Okay... First of all, you're the Kansen of this ship......"

"Kansen? What's that?..."

"Of course, the embodiment of the warship or simply.... Human form of a warship.. This is not the same world that you lived in. I found a siren activity on keel this ship and that device transported us to this world-......" 

"Okay... Stop right there..... I have a lot of questions right now... What... What is siren?..." 

"You'll find out sooner.... They mimic naval weaponry but different technology"

"And-....... What do you mean 'I am this ship'? You just said that you're Preussen, doesn't that mean... We're both Preussen?..." 

"Not that directly... I am the System of Preussen while you are Preussen.... The difference between us is that, I am the soul of this ship.... NOT the owner....."

"I see your point..."

I see what she means.... She is PREUSSEN... But I am the owner of this ship... That's weird, considering that I didn't bought this ship..... And this question is also lingering in my mind for a while now.....  How in the fudging earth I became a ship.... If she was saying before Kansen... The human form of the warship and I am the Kansen of this ship...

"I am here to deliver a message and a manual for you to function in this world. My time is limited to 8 minutes... And this conversation costs us fuel and energy from the ship... That's why.... After this, the entire ship or I... will black out and need refueling and repairs... It's a good thing you said you ran out of fuel though...." 

"You see in this world. Is a world of warships, where warships in this world is humanized weapon... And why?..... To combat, alien invaders known as Sirens..."

"Sirens?"

"You'll see them in your adventures.... But be careful travelling around coastal waters.... There are 4 main factions that some way represents the nation back in your world...."

"Like, United States or something?.."

"USA is Eagle Union here, United Kingdom, you know... Royal Navy, Japan here is Sakura Empire.. And Germany is Iron Blood... They are the 4 main as they have a strong navies... You could count minor factions such as Sardegna Empire, Northern Parliament, and Dragon Empery.... And more"

I see...... But Italian Navy has a strong navy though.. But, what about Prussia?... It was not mentioned....

"Uh Prussia?....."

"Hm?... Prussia?.. I say, this world is vastly different from yours.... Iron Blood as whole.. Is not Germany, but Germania... Where every German tradition whether Austrians, Dutch, Prussians, Scandinavians and many... They are united in one banner known as Iron Blood...."

"I see, it's a lil bit sad since Prussian banner doesn't exists anymore..."

"Rest Assured... Iron Blood has a tradition that it's mostly Prussians... This state was born and forged by Prussians... It is the state overshadowed most German states within Germany..."

"And-.... Moving on.... How can you survive this world being a ship.....? It is easy..... Imagination and Control..... " 

"Huh?....."

"You can command your ship just like how you command your hands to do something with your brain... Remember, this ship is a part of you... It is connected... But-.... I think I don't have enough time-.... 1 minutes before..... I'll disappear......" 

"W.......wait!"

"Hm?.... I love you too..."

"What the hell man, I just want an autograph...."

"Oh... I thought you're gonna say 'I love you' to your favorite lady in the sea.... And do you even have a paper with you?......"

"No..... I want your pickelhaube and the saber-... Oh I forgot your a virtual-..... Nevermind...."

"Don't worry.... You can find these in captain's cabin along with the uniform....."

"And I have one last thing to say for your Preussen..............

You... Over all"

______________________________