Chapter 14: Rose's Secret

Rose rolled a red velvet lips stick over her cupid's bow and oral commissure. She used her powder bush and applied a negligible quantity of light, compact power over her face. Toning it up with pink blush and golden bronzer. Her fair skin like the sun glittered when she looked one last glance at herself over the rear-view mirror of her car. It was seven minutes to 3:00 p.m. Rose then tapped a volume of perfume cloud, Ariana Grande perfume around her nape, exposing her onyx dangling earrings. She smiled at the feel of it and vividly brushed her fingers through her hair, knowing Denim would never reject her now.

She kicked her car's gear and drove into the road. The thoughts of Denim filled up her mind till she stopped her car, right in front of their house. Climbing down, Denim's Jeep stopped in front of hers.

It happened upon you standing there so winsomely in the early afternoon light. She was the most beautiful exotic rose he'd have ever seen. The sun cascaded down, glittering upon her dew-encrusted, rose petal soft cheeks. The fire of Rose's soul reflected in the depths of her eyes captivated Denim and stilled his heart. It carried sweetly her voice on the gentle breeze, caressing his cheek with her honeyed words.

"Hey, Denim." She stared with a smile. "I guess we were following each other."

"No, you didn't call us before visiting. I did not know I'd meet you here." Denim gave her a stank stare at her. The one-shoulder dress on her perfectly hugged her curves. The cutouts revealed her hourglass shape while adding spicy details to her figure.

"Well, I knew you were going to be home." She threw her hair back and forth.

The ombre brown extension in her hair is more psychotic, neurotic, and extraverted, as well as more socially nonconformist, disturbed, and alienated. Rose sighed and rolled her eyes amidst a soft, satisfying smile.
"Anyway, I was shopping, and I picked some stuffs up for my two best friends. I haven't gifted you guys anything since your wedding."

She had two shopping bags at hand.

"Awwwn... That's nice." Denim wiped his forehead. His wedding ring glittered in her eyes, and she looked towards the door.

"I have to drop these bags somewhere." She pointed out, with a little effort. The bags must be heavy for her to lift.

"Yeah, let's go in." He pointed, and she walked in front if him. It was the first time Denim ever saw her in heels. He followed her behind with slow steps, knowing that she was up to something.

Once he unlocked the door, they stepped into the living room and Denim gently closed the door behind them. She sat in the sofa, with her exposed legs crossed over each other. Denim stood, his eyes narrowed as he looked at her and turned his gaze away.

"You're drunk?" She eyed him while he sat right next to her. "I can perceive alcohol on you."

Denim rested his back on the sofa with his lips pulled down at both sides. "Yeah, had a few drinks with Asher." He admitted.

Another look at Rose and her fingers were fondling with her hair with a knowing smirk. Her Sapphire blue eyes sparkled as she rolled her head, brushing her hair from front to back romantically.

"Wow, you never look this way. What's going on with you?"

She nodded at his observation, staring right into his Hazel eyes. "I am a lady. I need to look good."

"Yeah!"

"And I have the money. I am an independent single lady who wants a man. Just one man. So, how do you like my body?" she asked assertively.

"It's perfect! The ultimate feminine physique. Perfectly proportioned with just the right amount of everything in all the right places. And when you combine that body with that sensual personality and gorgeous face, it makes me crazy with desire." Denim ran a hand through the back of his hair as he replied stiffly.