Chapter Four - The Training Program

September 10th, 2028

Weather: Sunny

In the afternoon...

1:34 PM

The classroom was cool and dark from the air conditioning and the rain falling outside. Yuki sat in her chair, taking notes about the current subject she was undergoing. Taking shorter classes so as to not stress herself out, she sat through more vigorous Mathematical subjects. Silently, she wrote and wrote, being quiet and keeping to herself.

She softly tapped her foot, she wasn't quite interested in the subject, but she might as well keep up appearance. Taking a sidelong glance, she could see everyone else in the 100 person auditorium seemed to either focus...or do something less so. The class had none of her friends, mostly because they were later years...or simply did not have the same aptitude as she did.

This did make her recall that Aria doesn't actually take classes. The almost pink-blonde woman spent most of her time doing what she wanted. Aria was here under hire or for some other unknown purpose. What was that purpose...? She wondered, the kind of thoughts that made her just fade out of existence and into her own thought space.

The woman in particular seemed to have graduated much earlier...but she remains on campus. Her reasons for doing so are...still a mystery. Just like her reasons to give her the red necklace... Looking down at herself, looking down to her chest where she had now worn it. The beautiful jewel and the almost perfect silver glow...it seemed to pulsate with power.

Checking it over and letting it clink a little bit, that noise was enough to get herself back on track. Quickly getting herself back on track, she listened to the professor, who just happened to be named; Meiko Hisagi...or Hisagi Meiko. Quickly writing as much as she could down. It wasn't much more than a minute before she heard her do her little tic.

There was a loud stomp, before a shuffle. "Do your work or what have you!" Hisagi said out loud, before beginning to walk out of the room first. It was earlier than intended, but that was par for the course...it wasn't like high school where they were stuck there and basically padded their time doing stuff. Hisagi seemed rather content to finish the class and go off to enjoy lunch or something of the like.

Yuki stood up from her seat and stretched. With a gentle sigh, she grabbed her bag and then her raincoat. With a little more gusto, she began walking down the stairs and made her way to the door. Proceeding to walk out of the room, she heard her phone buzz.

She reached into her bag, and with a swift motion of her fingers, she unlocked it to show the training group chat. It had been made much earlier, but she never got to use it as there wasn't a need to. However, it was alive and there was a message.

@Yuki/Orpheus/Sarah - Come down to the Training Room after this class set is over. If you have any other classes, you will be excused and given a video to study off of later. -Aria'

Yuki shrugged slightly. She didn't need a video to study off of, and neither did she have any more classes for the day. Checking her other messages, she took note of one from Sara and another private one with Aria. She didn't want to respond to them just yet, seeing as there was something more important to deal with right now.

Sighing softly, she placed her phone back in her bag and started towards the Testing Center. It 'It should be a few buildings away if I remember my directions...' Yuki thought to herself. As she was walking, one of the inter-building mobile trams was approaching from behind. 'Maybe I should get on, and save my energy just in case it's something serious.'