Chapter Eleven - The World

T/W - Depictions of Violence

Later that evening...

"Well, well, look what has happened. Seems like someone decided to deviate from the plan." A man said, walking into a room. His outfit was much different than the rest. Attire that looked as if he was going to go out on a date. His name was stamped clearly on the uniform; 'Adam.' "Looks like Yuki had quite the fun time with her exercises, that she learned her abilities far faster than how we planned everything."

He leaned against the wall near tons of equipment, the mess of cables going towards one woman. "Perhaps we can try to steer it back on course." They finally looked in their direction, her silver hair moved like water, their visor turned off so they could see them better. "Well, according to my calculations, the scenario should still reach the same ending. However, I cannot stress that we'd have to ensure that she doesn't die right away...I don't know what Kioku has planned, but it ain't good if his surrogate daughter dies.."

Adam scoffed, "Well...I can't say that's the worst to happen. In any case, I've made sure that they rushed medicine that'll increase her natural healing. She's going into a big fight, and we need to make sure that she shows some understanding of what's to come."

"I wonder...how would her friend feel finding such...advanced medicines in his clinic?" He sneered, "I bet he didn't realize that it's all a part of the plan." He started to laugh a little, feeling his body still getting used to the changes. He started to pace slightly, feeling his abilities come near full to him.

"This will ease our problems for the time being. For your good service so far, Mr. K will send payment and new equipment for what you did today. Hopefully this should help with the raid." She started to laugh once more, turning her visor back on, crossing her legs and showing more of her thighs in that deep v-dress. "We will also be getting his newest operative that he wanted us to use tomorrow. She's supposedly a famous murderer, so what better person to test her with."

Adam's eyes perked up slightly, hearing those comments. "Very interesting that he would choose an outsider. What's all the point in this?" He stopped, looking at the wiring, noting how well it was set up despite being messy. Soon his eyes were drawn to her legs, trailing up.

"Our next mission is too soon for your body to get used to the changes he applied. You also have to remember that you're mentally unstable right now. Your previous memories could relapse, which would be bad for all of us." He rolled his eyes, hearing her, before looking at her exposed torso, seeing how she only covered up the bitter parts.

"You see, the next mission would've had you near your sister." Those words caught his attention, "Sister...ah...Yuki." She nodded, too focused on the planning and resource management. "There's the other reason that your powers are too strong for everyone in this world at the moment. For our plan to work...you need to hold back. You're Kioku's creation, his son. While Yuki is also his creation, his daughter."

He sighed, "Well...You're right about the power part. I can't play my part until father says so. I knew there was something different about you, you're CVO5 aren't you?" She smiled at him, "While I may be CVO5, I'm in no way related to you. He calls us his children because he reshaped us, recreated us into who we are. The one you used to be attracted to, Alluria, I'm pretty sure her name is. VO1...the second eldest next to Iota." She adjusted her legs again.

He was silent, hearing the words and her tell him about the older ones. "I wonder why Kioku didn't tell you about the others...he sees you closest to being the perfect one. I'm pretty sure he didn't tell you the real purpose of the entire project, did he?"

He pressed a hand to her thigh, rubbing up and down slowly. "What is the purpose of his project?" She took the visor off and looked at his hand with a smile, "The 'Kami' program is a program to Change and Push Human Evolution. Because of my abilities...I can look into the program itself to see what it is... Adam, if that's your name, you were created for that purpose. To become a higher being. We're not so far away from being gods...physical gods. Hopefully gods that will lead the rest of humanity, so people will never have to pray to non-existent forms."