Chapter 15 Making a New Friend

Start from the beginning

'Hey, wait! Aren't you doing the same thing you-'

Selene cut of her mental link with Lumen and looked at the status bar of Henriette, to confirm that she was a transmigrator.

'Hm, the mental age is 31 years this could mean two things either she has transmigrated just around the age of 31 or she has spent some considerable time in this world. I hope it's the latter.'

In the past few months Selene had spent considerable time exploring the powers and gifts she was given by the two gods.  She had spent a lot of time analysing the status scanner.

Although it was given to her so that she could familiarize with the world and use the information of the people to her advantage she soon found out that it was not an ordinary status scanner, with it she virtually had all the information available in her hand. 

When she imagined tapping on the home button, she could go to the main page of the scanner there she could search info about anything. It was basically google for her. Other than that, she found the meaning of the category mental age. Earlier she  thought it was some measure for one's IQ or something but she later found out it was actually one's consciousness age until it was renewed.

Henriette fiddled with her fingers as she watched Selene lost in her thoughts, she asked " So you are the Duke's daughter?" In her mind Selene could hear her thoughts-

[Act normal. Act normal. ACT NORMAL.]

Controlling her urge to smile Selene asked, "What do you think?"

"Haha, of course you are...I know it's sudden but can we friends?" The pink-eyed girl asked leaning forward.

"Sure, but I want to know your name." Selene replied.

"Huh? Didn't I tell you already?" Henriette was confused when she heard this question.

"The real one."  Selene emphasized.

"What do you-" Then she realized, " You are also not from this world?"

"Yup, so how long have you been around here?" Selene asked.

"Long enough, I can't believe there is another person from my world in here." 

Selene's eyebrows raised she had expected a different reaction something like her asking Selene about not exposing her, but this reaction was just fine. Now that she thought about it, she liked this reaction better, at least she found a person in this world with whom she could discuss the developments of the novel plot.