Chapter 15 Making a New Friend

Depuis le début

Selene's eyebrows raised up hearing what the men were talking about, she didn't think they would think about kidnapping her too. But this gave her even better excuse to beat them up with her weapons. She asked pointing to the gunny bag-

"Uncle what's in that bag?"

"You don't have to worry about that, just come with us, won't you?" Man no. 2 asked, as both men advanced towards her.

Selene was cornered to the stone wall behind her, one of her hands were already behind her holding the fire whip hair pin waiting for them to make their move. 

Man no.1 raised his hand to grab Selene, but before he could do so she activated the pin and the whips of fire lashed towards them.

Selene tried to direct them towards the legs and wrap them around their legs. The men tried to dodge but couldn't and yelped at the searing heat waves touching their legs through the burned clothes.

They started to run away from her, seeing that they had no way to fight against the magic tools, but Selene wasn't done with them yet.

"Hmm..I should have used others first, this one scared them off very quick. Anyways, I should just catch and tie them up now or else they might escape."

'Check first whether you have your hood on or not.' Lumen urged.

After checking her hood on, she ran after them while extending her vines which wrapped around their ankles tightly. Selene pulled the vines back causing them to fall flat on their faces. Yes faces because their hands were also tangled in the vines .

Selene quickly tied them up as the two sat groaning in pain. After ensuring that they were tied securely with no chance of freeing themselves, she stepped back to take a look.

"Who-who are you?" Man no. 2 asked with a weak voice.

"Huh, you don't have to worry about that." Selene returned his words before whacking them on their head to knock them out.

"Whew, it is good that I have been exercising these days or else it would have been hard to knock them out." Selene muttered to herself while stretching her body.

"Now, let's see who in that sack shall we?"

~Back to present

"So... You saved me right?" The blue haired girl asked.

"Did you realize that now?" Selene asked her eyebrow raised.

" No, I was just confirming...haha "The girl said laughing awkwardly. " I am Henriette Setz, daughter of Marquees Setz, you are?"

" Selene de Clypeus from de Clypeus duchy." Selene answered. The name Henriette rang a bell somewhere in her head... Right, wasn't she one of the side villainesses engaged with the fourth male lead? 

'Let's see what's going on in her mind.' Selene thought. She hardly used her mind reading power unless very necessary to respect others privacy. But this chance seemed too good to be missed, an opportunity to hear the thoughts of a fellow villain. And so she activated her mind reading power.

[ SELENE DE CLYPEUS!!? Like Selene the villainess? Oh my god, I actually met the legendary villainess today!! Should I make friends with her? Is she really evil like the novel description? Maybe I can help her avoid her fa-]

Selene turned off the mind reading power temporarily after listening to the thoughts of another transmigrator about her. She didn't expect that she would meet another person who transmigrated into this world from earth.

'Wow, looks like she has come from the same strange planet as you.' Lumen commented.

'How do you-? Hah right you can see my past... I will handle you later.'