~EPISODE TWO-PART ONE~

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"That's unfortunate."

"Uh, it is unfortunate. But, you know, I get to fall asleep looking at Max. He, the guy doesn't sleep as well, just stares into my soul. He dresses fully clothed, it's very... it's very weird. But, I'm here for it." Chip sips on his drink.

"What about Holly? She sleeps next to you."

"You know, I don't think Holly slept last night, at all. I didn't hear her talking, she usually talks when she's asleep." The man explains.

"That's quite weird how you know that Chip."

"No, Holly told us. She said... you know what? It's too early for this." Chip shakes his head.

"How are you finding the communal living situation?"

"It's not bad. Everyone seems to be pretty well-trained. But, it's only day one so this can all go tits up you know." Chip explains.

"Who's got skids all up the toilet!" Chip turns to look at the door when Holly's shout echoes throughout the house.

"Erm, well, it's gone tits up and someone shat all up the toilet." Chip turns back to the camera.

"You know, I made my bed this morning. Me, because Holly told me to." Chip looks down.

"Did you also leave the skids in the toilet?"

"Ahh shit, Holly's gonna have a field day scolding me." Chip looks up at the camera wide-eyed.

"Liv, I beg you make me a coffee." Holly wipes her eyes as she walks into the kitchen. "What's the magic word?" Olivia turns to the girl. "Please." Holly smiles.

"Of course, I can, go sit down, I'll make you some toast as well." Liv turns around and starts taking some bread out of the pack.

"Liv, girl, you might be my favourite person in here." Holly shuffles over to the table. "How are you still tired?" The freestyle footballer walks over to Holly with a cup and plate. "I didn't sleep last night." Holly shakes her head.

"Why's that?" Olivia sits down. "It's a single bed, Liv, I was freezing as well. I'm used to rolling around and getting warmth from my boyfriend." The Lewis girl yawns.

"Who are you dating." Liv leans closer to the girl. "You really wanna know?" Holly turns around, taking a bite of her toast. "Yes." Liv nods her head frantically. "Come closer." Holly leans towards Liv's ear. "Hailee Steinfeld." The twenty-seven-year-old says before leaning back.

"No that's not a real answer. I wanna know the real Holly Lewis boyfriend." Liv laughs. "Can't tell you. Soz, literally only like, forty people know. It's not that I don't trust you, but my boyfriend and I don't want everyone to know. This is like, the one thing that's ours, and no one can ruin it. You know?" Holly explains.

"Nah, I completely understand." Liv nods. "But, I guess it gets on your nerves when people come up to you randomly." She asks after a minute of silence.

"I mean, I guess I've gotten used to it now, it doesn't bother me. It used to like I'm out for food, and I just have kids coming up to me like 'can I have a picture?' I love my fans but let me in in peace, please." Holly fake cries making Liv laugh.

"That was banging, thanks Mumma Liv. That's woke me straight up, that has." Holly stands up energetically. "I'm so full of energy, I need a shower. I'll see you soon mum, thanks for breakfast." The Lewis girl hugs Liv before walking away.