[27] ● Krypton ~ Anew part : Part Three ●

Start from the beginning

~~~

They got to Lois in very little time finding her on the ground face up.

The two nurses could have sworn that they had been two figures instead of one coming towards them.

One of the nurses just put it down to her needing to rest. She'd been working for over fourteen hours now.

Getting on their knees and attending very rudimentarily to Lois immediately injures one of the nurses using her pager to call for assistance.

~~~

The other didn't bother to acknowledge the second figure she saw, who knows what really was out there a second before he had stepped outside; it wasn't foggy at all. Now looking at things could barely see his own hands as he pressed them up against Lois's neck to feel for a pulse.

"Pulse decreasing rapidly" the male nurse kept his hands firmly around Lois' throat to stop the tearing around her collarbone from leaking too much.

The other nurse, a woman in her late thirties with bags under her eyes that only served to highlight her beauty, checked Lois over, moving aside her torn up clothes.

"Bleeding from the right side profusely" she said looking up at her male counterpart.

"Get her to turn to her left" the nurse at Lois's neck took her shoulders and the nurse at Lois's side took her hips.

"Okay three"

All the while Jonathan looked from his place standing a few feet away wanting to go up to his mother but knew he couldn't help.

"Two"

Looking down at his shoes Jonathan noticed the fact that his mother's blood had gone from being something that was only on him to being beneath him as well.

Lois' blood pool at Jonathan's feet creates a little puddle around his shoes.

"One"

They turned Lois so that her bleeding side was parallel to the floor to help the blood flow stay in her body.

Lois however apparently didn't like this and very quickly became aware again though her eyes remained closed.

Her breathing picking up again, the male nurse at her shoulders noticed that Lois breathing seemed to be unrestricted and easy, the only thing stopping her from taking full breaths being the pain she was in not trying to agitate her side.

"Breathing unassisted"

The second nurse who was in charge of the rest of Lois's body took verbal note of the injuries that she sustained from the attack.

"Visible damage to the chest, arms, torso and neck"

~~~

Jonathan sat on the curb that was splattered with blood by his mother's head holding his cast to his chest, taking a moment to breathe.

He knew he wasn't alone, the fog itself told him that Finley was there with him all around him curing and dancing much like he had in that locker room though instead of feeling like he should feel violated Jonathan welcomed it.

Jonathan was even more thankful to Finley because his fog prevented him from seeing much of his mother, only really being able to see the dancing shadows of the nurses around him as he looked away.

Towards the hospital seeing a stretcher being hauled out of the automatic wide doors available paramedics and doctors coming rushing out after it.

They took Lois pushing her up onto the stretcher and wheeling her away, talking all sorts of doctor mumbo jumbo that Jonathan couldn't understand.