[02] ● Son Of Krypton ●

~~~

THE KENT'S

~~~

It was only supposed to be the weekend, Jonathan was only supposed to miss one game.

They however had been in SmallVille over a little over a month now.

Jonathan also didn't plan on getting dumped or breaking his arm defending Jordan for the umpteenth time since his birth.

But then again he didn't plan on his dad being superman either.

Or meeting a dead boy.

~~~

Jordan had meet Sarah, become an over night football star and could suddenly shoot lasers out off his eyes when overwhelmed.

Lois found her place at the local newspaper outlet chasing leads about Morgan Edge leaving the house earlier returning home late, most times after dark.

Clack had reconnected with old friends, supermaning saving lives all across the globe.

Life seemed to be going great.

Jonathan however as it turns out wasn't very good at football anymore, nor was he extroverted.

He could no long strike up a conversation with anyone he came across instead preferring to linger behind Jordan and Sarah following them like a lost puppy to parties and around school.

And when the third wheeling became to much for Jonathan to stand anymore he took wondering smallville's streets, searching for Finley hoping to run into the darkness with him again.

~~~

EARLIER THAT MONTH

~~~

~~~

Jonathan had been drinking, some rubbish beer that made his throat tingle and hands shake so when he glanced over at a brooding figure in the distance woven between the body's of his peers, Jonathan let his curiosity get the better of him and turned his body towards him.