055.

"You..." Bai Ling stared blankly at the person in front of her, with a little joy in her heart, but she was a little embarrassed by his straight ball.

Before Bai Ling could answer, the door of the dormitory suddenly opened again.

Three noisy big boys came in outside. When they saw Bai Ling, their eyes lit up, and they moved towards him.

The short man in front smiled first: "Xiao Bai. Why weren't you in the dormitory when we got up?"

Another boy with glasses saw that Bai Ling was still in pajamas and thought he was going to catch up, so he said, "Are you feeling uncomfortable? I'll get you some hot water to drink."

Another long-haired boy immediately lifted the plastic bag in his hand, "I bought another one for breakfast, do you want to eat it?"

"Ah," Bai Ling had no choice but to Turning his eyes to his roommates, he just wanted to say yes.

A cold voice said for him first: "He doesn't want it."

Only then did the other three realize that there was one more person in their dormitory, and they all frowned and looked back.

The little white people in their dormitory are cute, and the flowers are blooming, and they often attract strange people to chase after them, and then stay in their dormitory and not leave.

The three boys wanted to chase people away, but they turned around and looked at the man standing beside Bai Ling, but they were all cowardly and didn't dare to speak at all.

This man's face is more handsome than a celebrity, but his body is like a special soldier, with broad shoulders, tall and long legs, and he is wearing a new luxury brand that he doesn't know what he wears, so he can't seem to be offended.

But the most important thing is that the momentum is too strong.

The three big boys glanced at each other at this time, and they immediately felt that they were on the verge of death. Not only did they feel cold all over, their hairs stood up, but they almost wanted to kneel down. What's the matter? ?

They subconsciously didn't dare to surround Bai Ling anymore, and after taking a few steps back, they made eye contact for a moment in panic.

How could someone feel so oppressed!

Is this person cultivating immortals and already Mahayana, or what? ? Ascension is rio!

Help, I really want to see the dean bump into him.

After a while, they dared to ask in a low voice, "Xiao Bai... Who is this?"

Could it be a relative who can directly help Xiao Bai make a decision?

His appearance is very superior, even if he is standing next to Xiaobai, he is not compared. But the style of the two is completely different.

"Ah...he." Bai Ling wasn't quite sure yet, she really didn't know how to explain it.

When Bai Ling turned around, she saw that the roommates who had already looked at him lowered their gazes.

Huh? Bai Ling's heart trembled violently, and she immediately went up to grab his hand and hold it down.

Can't let him make his roommates disappear with one hand? ?

"He, he's my friend, um, I'm going out to eat with him."

The other three people in the dormitory looked at each other again and hesitated.

friend? Everyone stays together all the time. I've never heard that Xiaobai has such a friend.

But the man was only touched by Bai Ling, and the scary aura disappeared in an instant, and even his expression softened, completely ignoring them, just staring at Bai Ling, with a smile on the corner of his mouth. meaning.

Is the difference too big?

"I'll change clothes and leave." Bai Ling wanted to go into the bathroom to change clothes, but he followed Bai Ling directly.

Bai Ling glanced back at him and hesitated for a while, because she was worried that he would have problems getting along with these roommates, so she didn't kick him out.

Those roommates could only watch helplessly as he followed Bai Ling into the bathroom, closed the door, and their eyes widened.

The short man made big gestures to show his inner excitement, but kept his voice low: "What kind of friend is this?" The

man with glasses said with difficulty, "Men, boyfriend?"

"No, it's

impossible "The short man shook his head desperately, "I don't believe it. Our little white is still a child."

"Is this his own cabbage quilt?" Describing him as a pig, he had to change his words reluctantly, "Does your heart hurt when you were bitten by a wolf?"

"It's strange, when did they meet?" The

long hair glanced at the door, his voice lowered, "And What is the identity of the big guy? When you go to that station, it feels like a direct blow to the surrounding area."

"But do you think...Xiao Bai doesn't look the same." The glasses man said.

"It just feels like he has grown a lot all of a sudden, and nothing can scare him."

-

After Bai Ling closed the bathroom door, she turned to look at the tall man. She wanted to ask, did you rescue me? ?

But Bai Ling looked up into his deep eyes, saw the expression on which he was looking at him intently, and also saw his shadow reflected in his pupils, and felt... as if there was no need to ask.

It feels so familiar.

He did not leave, but came to find him.

The two are very close now. Bai Ling smiled slightly, and got closer to him.

The man was stunned for a moment, obviously looking forward to Bai Ling's initiative to approach, the next second, the soft sound from Bai Ling's lips blew into his ear, causing him to subconsciously measure his head and chase Bai Ling with the tip of his nose. The scent that comes from the body.

"Your eyes." Bai Ling whispered in his ear.

The man was a little lost, "Huh?"

Bai Ling seemed to be in a good mood, smiled and pointed to her eyes. "It's better to change to the color of my eyes."

"Okay." Although he agreed immediately, but for a second or two, he still stood there, just staring at Bai Ling's eyes. Look, it took a long time to recover.

When he closed his eyes and opened them again, his irises turned into normal black pupils.

Bai Ling smiled at him with satisfaction, "What's your name." The

man shook his head. "Give me one."

He lowered his eyelashes, as if he didn't care about the name, but instead, he lowered his body like a beast attracted by the fragrance, and leaned over to Bai Ling. , wanted to take him into his arms.

Bai Ling took a step back and avoided him. "How can I help you." You are not the dog I picked up from the roadside.

"Get up." The

man's arms were very strong, and he didn't allow Bai Ling to escape. Instead, he pulled Bai Ling into his arms, hugged him directly, and rubbed his head on Bai Ling's shoulder.

"Don't you have a name..." Bai Ling could feel the tip of his nose and lips rubbing against his neck. The warm breath blew across his shoulders, causing Bai Ling to tilt her head itchy, her eyelashes trembling, trying to push him away, but she couldn't resist his strength. "No..." His voice became hoarse, his hands wrapped around Bai Ling's waist, and he kept pulling into his arms. 

The breath all fell on Bai Ling's ears, making Bai Ling's earlobes and neck red. "Well, let's call Shen Ming first..." This guy is the god he picked up from the road (?) Although, it feels really unreliable. "Well, good." Shen Ming wagged his tail obediently, basically just lowered his head, hugged Bai Ling, kissed and smelled, and almost picked Bai Ling up and reached the door. Bai Ling's face turned red, "What are you doing..."

Shen Ming raised his deep eyes slightly, his expression even a little aggrieved. "I miss you."

He said, his eyes fell on Bai Ling's lips again, and he lowered his head to kiss her.

Bai Ling's eyes widened, her face became even hotter, and she reached out and covered his mouth. "Don't..."

"Why." He cupped Bai Ling's palm with the tip of his nose dissatisfied, and kissed him directly across the palm

.

Bai Ling's hands were about to be scalded by him. "I, I haven't promised you yet."

Really, this person asked him obediently just now if he could chase him, which made him panic. Now he is hugging and kissing.

Shen Ming was pushed away by Bai Ling's hand and said instead. "Promise what?"

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment. He suddenly realized...Shen Ming was afraid that he still had two personalities.

Do they communicate with each other?

Shen Ming was stared at by Bai Ling like this, thinking that he was angry, and finally reluctantly restrained and stopped kissing. But still aggrieved and asked.

"Why do you live with others?"

Bai Ling said helplessly, "This is the school dormitory, and they all live together."

Shen Ming didn't care, "No. You go out and live with me."

Bai Ling's face was a little hot , "Why do I want to live with you?"

Shen Ming was still aggrieved when he heard the words, "Why don't you live with me?"

Bai Ling was about to laugh at him. "Let me go first."

"I don't want it. I miss you so much." The

two of them pushed each other like this, and Bai Ling's back always slammed against the door. The dormitory was so big, Bai Ling felt that people outside could hear it faintly.

It took so long to change clothes.

This made Bai Ling inexplicably feel very embarrassed, and her face became even hotter, so she could only lower her voice and say in Shen Ming's ear, "Don't make trouble. I want to change clothes."

The breath of Bai Ling's words blew on Shen Ming. Ming's ear, instead, made his eyes darken, and his Adam's apple rolled.

"Okay."

Bai Linggang breathed a sigh of relief and wanted the other party to let him go. But Shen Ming reached out and helped Bai Ling lift off her clothes.

"Huh?" The handsome boy was pushed against the door by the man, and his slender waist was exposed at once. He also covered his eyes with his clothes.

Shen Ming looked down, his breath stagnant, and blurted out, "So beautiful."

Bai Ling closed her eyes in shame and hit him.

——When

they finally finished changing their clothes and the two came out of the bathroom, Bai Ling's face was still red.

He looked up and saw that everyone in the bedroom was looking at him, but he accidentally caught his eye, and immediately looked up at the sky and the ground. Bai Ling's face turned even redder.

"I'm leaving first..."

Bai Ling was so embarrassed, she left.

Of course Shen Ming followed Bai Ling out and wanted to grab Bai Ling's hand. "Let's go see the house later."

"No." Bai Ling pushed him.

But he was glued back on right away. "Stay with me today."

Bai Ling shook her head.

Shen Ming was unhappy, "Just now, I can't be seen by others."

Bai Ling was even more ashamed and hit him with anger, "Shut up."

But when he reached the end of the corridor, Bai Ling was still caught by him. He reached his hand, pulled it into his arms, pursed his lips, and said nothing.

The people in the bedroom saw that the two were gone, and instantly hammered the table against the table, sighed and sighed.

Really a boyfriend!

There are many people who have confessed to Bai Ling, and they can still see that Bai Ling's attitude towards this person is different.

But after thinking about it, it may only be this one today who can make people accept the fact that Xiaobai is in love.

But if it is someone else, there will always be people who will not be convinced. But when you meet today's person, everyone will feel that it's still...

it's more important to live.