054.

After Bai Ling finished speaking, she rushed back into the corridor without looking at the shocked and distorted face when she had to disappear on the balcony after "Shen Qingyue" behind her was seen through.

As soon as the corridor door was opened, Bai Ling bumped into someone head-on. When she raised her head, she saw a sullen Narcissus standing in front of him.

Bai Ling's face turned pale. How could Narcissus appear directly here?

"Tsk, that's amazing." Narcissus' icy blue eyes looked down at Bai Ling, grabbed his wrist, and pulled him to his side.

Bai Ling panicked and tried to break free from him, "Let me go."

But Narcissus naturally ignored it, instead she lowered her body and squeezed Bai Ling's chin, forcing him to look up, "How did you know that you couldn't jump down? ?"

Bai Ling couldn't break the hand of Narcissus, blushing with anger, she looked at Narcissus with gritted teeth, "Because your plan is too stupid."

Narcissus' eyes were full of anger. "Do you say it again?"

Bai Ling was hurt by his hand, and cried out, "Let me go home!"

"Oh, do you think you've passed the customs?"

Narcissus sneered, and took Bai Ling from her . The stairs dragged down and came to the corridor again. "No. Let me tell you, in one minute, the door that belongs to you will open, and the thing you fear most will come out and take your life with your own hands."

Bai Ling's eyelashes trembled. It turned out that the final game was simply a dead end.

But why.

Bai Ling felt a pain in her chest when she thought of Narcissus and the lives taken by this game. He looked at the narcissus angrily. "It's not fair for you to set it like this!"

Narcissus smiled contemptuously, "This is my game. I can set it how I want."

He grabbed Bai Ling's neck and almost lifted him up. "I tell you, little trash, in the face of absolute power, you have no right to seek justice."

Bai Ling was so angry at him that her face turned red. His legs were shaking to kick him. "Let me go!"

Narcissus narrowed her eyes displeased and pressed Bai Ling against the wall, staring straight at him. "Let go of you? You should beg me to hold you."

"I'll give you one last chance. You beg me now and do as I told you before. Then I can also consider taking you out of the final round. Go out." The corners of

Narcissus' mouth twitched, looking at Bai Ling with endless arrogance and faint excitement. He expected that Bai Ling was desperate this time, and would definitely submit to him. And he has all the chips and can play/play his weak and inept beautiful prey to his heart's content.

Soon Bai Ling had to hug him, crying and offering soft lips, begging him to spare his life, agreeing to all his requests, and from then on became his puppet, playing with him.

When Narcissus thought of this, her pupils dilated, and her expression was obviously impatient.

But Bai Ling glanced at the door, gritted her teeth, and then pushed Narcissus away again, firmly.

"I don't."

"What?" Narcissus' eyes flashed with disbelief, and then she became furious, but she gritted her teeth and asked again, "Do you think you can still bargain with me? I'm not kidding you! You choose I, still—"

Bai Ling interrupted him directly, "I choose to open the door!"

Narcissus was stunned at first, then became more and more angry, and the veins on the back of her hands burst out.

"You'd rather die than follow me?"

This is outrageous, this is simply a humiliation to him!

The other party is just a mere human being, and Narcissus thinks that he is countless times stronger than the other party. He had already lowered his price over and over again, but Bai Ling dared to refuse him. How could Narcissus endure such humiliation.

His eyes were red with anger, and he violently dragged Bai Ling to the door, "Damn, then you can go!"

With Bai Ling's delay, time finally jumped to the end.

The door at the innermost part of the corridor opened, but there was only darkness inside. The black seemed to freeze in time and slowly spilled out, but it carried a coercion that could not be ignored.

The face of Narcissus suddenly changed.

"Wait, how is that possible? It's..."

He grabbed Bai Ling and wanted to retreat, but he immediately froze and couldn't move at all.

Their surroundings were quickly shrouded in extreme darkness, and before the sight was quickly replaced by black, Bai Ling saw obvious fear and panic on Narcissus' face for the first time.

His face was pale, and he looked at the darkness tremblingly, opening his mouth as if to ask for mercy. But unfortunately, as he said, in the face of absolute power. He has no right to speak.

Bai Ling soon no longer felt the narcissus holding him back. Instead, it was tightly entangled by the black mist itself.

Bai Ling bit her lip and felt a little nervous. The pure black thick fog made him feel instinctive fear, and even his fingertips were shaking.

Moreover, the black mist was too tightly wrapped, and it was as enthusiastic as a big dog who had reunited with its owner after a long absence. He didn't know how to restrain his strength at all.

Just when Bai Ling felt a little short of breath, the black mist loosened him a little, gently lifted him up, and rose from the air.

Bai Ling looked around in fear, as if vaguely seeing the real Shen Qingyue and Han Ziyu in the black mist, they also stood by the door and did not jump off the building.

Bai Ling tried to reach out to him, but the next second their figures were completely shrouded in darkness.

And Bai Ling was suddenly hugged by someone in the dark.

Bai Ling was startled, and reflexively wanted to push him away, but she bumped into the chest of another person behind her.

"Bai Ling."

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment. Although she couldn't see their faces, she didn't feel particularly scared. She just said anxiously and softly, "My friend, and others..."

"It's alright, don't worry." Someone touched Bai Ling's head, put his hand over his eyes, and comforted him gently.

The other person hugged Bai Ling tightly in his arms, rubbing against his neck repeatedly, "Let me hug you first."

Bai Ling's ears were warmed by his rubbing, but she didn't feel disgusted for some reason. Being able to be hugged by the two, he closed his eyes along the palm of his hand covering his eyes.

It was clearly dark in front of him, but Bai Ling, under the guidance of the black mist, saw the whole picture of the Nightmare Hotel.

This building hangs high in the sky, to be precise, it exists in the void. The building that was originally made of reinforced iron and clay was completely penetrated by the black mist at this time, and it became like fragile clay, which was rapidly falling apart.

Bai Ling even saw it not only in space, but also in time.

It was a very wonderful feeling.

Bai Ling transcended the boundaries of the five human senses and saw this building meandering forward like a snake in the universe, with the unwilling bones of countless people floating around it. But this time. The viper finally hit a black wall. It completely collapsed under the black fog and ceased to exist.

From this perspective, the space in the building is divided into pieces of diamonds. Inside the core, there is a huge map waiting to be explored.