031. Ghost Hospital

Bai Ling's eyes widened, the hand she stretched out immediately froze, and then she slowly retracted it.

The hallway was dark and there were no lights.

Tong Bai's slender figure is almost like a pure white ghost.

He was clearly in a bad mood.

As he frowned and walked forward, the doors he passed would be slammed open and closed, all the cabinets placed around collapsed, and scraps of paper fell out of the ground, and were rolled up into the sky. was thrown behind.

It was as if some terrifying aura was being released from around Tong Bai's body, searching for everything here for him.

Bai Ling bit her lip, and was frightened by the movement he made. For a while, she could only stand there and dare not move or make a sound.

He tried desperately to comfort himself, maybe it was just the wind...

Don't look at Tong Bai walking over step by step, looking scary, but it's so dark here, he can't see him...

But the golden hair behind Tong Bai has obviously seen it Bai Ling showed a hesitant expression.

Bai Ling pursed her lips and looked at him pitifully. He hesitated, closed his open mouth again, and didn't speak.

It's a pity that Tong Bai still noticed something different, he suddenly stopped, looked back at Jin Mao, then frowned and stopped directly.

"Come out by yourself." Tong Bai straightened his face in the corridor, and said to the void, "I have found you."

Tong Bai said with confidence and momentum, but he did not face Bai Ling at all. The direction...

Bai Ling: "..." I can't see it.

Bai Ling turned her head silently, pretending she didn't hear it.

"Come out. Why are you hiding from me?" Tong Bo clenched his fists, his chest heaving, "Why are you ignoring me?"

——"Laugh at me, I can't find a stupid wife."

——"Tsk, if you can't live without your wife, just say it straight, and you will know the murder of the wife."

——"You deserve to have no wife. (Holding his wife and pointing point)"

Bai Ling kept ignoring him, Tong Bai got really angry when he spoke, and his voice sank. "Do you really think I can't catch you out?"

Although Tong Bai didn't move, the door in front of him was slammed open.

Bai Ling suddenly felt a yin wind blowing towards him like a knife, and was startled, so she could only hug her arms tightly and stick herself against the wall.

Fortunately, Jin Mao immediately grabbed Tong Bai, "Don't do this, it will hurt him!"

"He refused to come out!" Tong Bai said hard, but the strange aura dissipated immediately.

Bai Ling felt relieved, her legs softened, and she fell directly to the ground.

Tong Bai immediately turned his head to lock Bai Ling's position.

Possibly realizing that he was facing the wrong direction just now, Tong Bai pursed his lips. Although his expression was angry, his ears were red.

"Why are you hiding here." He came to Bai Ling in a few steps, stretched out his hand and lifted Bai Ling up. "I don't like it here."

Bai Ling was reluctantly pulled into Tong Bai's arms, turned her face away, and still didn't speak.

"Just because it's dark here? You think I can't see you." Tong Bai was tall, so he could only lower his head, chasing Bai Ling's face with his eyes.

Bai Ling ignored him, and Tong Bai felt that he was rejected. He gritted his teeth, grabbed Bai Ling's hand very hard, and insisted on arguing with Bai Ling. "I'm not blind, I can see you!"

He dragged Bai Ling up the stairs, strode outside, and took Bai Ling directly out of the door on the first floor.

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, only to feel her eyes light up.

It turned out to be a large playground outside, with sea water in the distance, and it was daytime. Once you left the hospital building, the gloomy feeling just now disappeared suddenly. The sun outside is actually very bright.

And they were really on an island, and the outskirts of the hospital playground was the rock down.

Bai Ling only had time to take a look, and then Tong Bai grabbed her face and was forced to look at him.

The sunlight outside seemed to make Tong Bai uncomfortable. He was half a head taller than Bai Ling, and he vaguely surrounded him. But he still tried to keep his eyes open and emphasized to Bai Ling.

"I saw you."

Tong Bai's hands were so cold. Bai Ling was pinched by his chin and looked up at him slightly, not knowing why.

The golden retriever stopped at the entrance of the corridor, still standing in the shadow with an anxious face, "Tong Bai, what are you doing, come back soon."

But Tong Bai didn't hear it. He stood in the sun and kept holding his arms. The pose with Bai Ling's face.

He seemed to want to say something at first, but was suddenly distracted by Bai Ling's face, so he could only lower his head and look at Bai Ling carefully.

Xu Shi really saw it clearly this time, the light in his eyes moved, and for some reason, he suddenly lowered his head and came over.

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment. Tong Bai was too close.

He even clearly saw the pure white eyelashes that Tong Bo Gengen drooped down, and the unique pink iris was actually very beautiful in the sun, but now he seemed to be staring at his lips absentmindedly, the closer he got closer

... When the kiss came, Bai Ling's eyes widened and her cheeks became hot, and she immediately wanted to push him away.

But Tong Bai immediately grabbed Bai Ling's hand, his Adam's apple rolled, and then he recovered, looked up at Bai Ling, and wanted to hug him.

Bai Ling pursed his lips and pushed him hard, but Tong Bai immediately grabbed Bai Ling's arm that had pushed him away, and put it on his neck, insisting that Bai Ling also hug him.

Bai Ling had never seen such an unreasonable person before, she was stunned.

Tong Bai lowered his eyelashes and kept staring at Bai Ling's mouth, then lowered his head and pressed it again. "Your mouth is so fragrant."

Bai Ling's ears warmed, and now she became angry, "Let me go!"

"Why is it fragrant."

What kind of problem is this.

This man held him tightly, Bai Ling couldn't push him away, couldn't hide, he was angry and ashamed, so he had to slap him again.

Tong Bai was beaten, but he didn't get angry, as if he was used to being treated like this, but opened his mouth and said, "I'm not a monster."

- "Can you kiss your wife if you're not a monster! (And such a good thing?)"

- - "Oh my God, I want to see my wife being held down and kissed by a bad man with a reluctant face! (And I can only watch?)"

- "The old Tauren upstairs."

Bai Ling didn't know what he was talking about What, just push him, "Let me go."

Tong Bai insisted on grabbing Bai Ling's hand, pulling up his clothes, trying to press Bai Ling's hand into his arms.

Bai Ling's eyes widened, "What are you doing?"

Tong Bai pressed his whole body up and directly pressed Bai Ling against the wall. "You touch."

- "? What do you want my wife to touch?"

- "Why did the plot suddenly change?!" - " I

haven't taken off my pants yet!?"

Take your hand back.

But Tong Bai was always rejected, and got a little angry again, and grabbed Bai Ling's hand hard.

"You hate me, just like them, you think I look weird!"

Bai Ling paused and looked at his face again.

Tong Bai doesn't seem to be suitable for basking in the sun at all. After such a short while, his skin will turn red. His head was against the wall, and his figure almost shrouded Bai Ling. Physiological tears dripped from Tong Bai's pink eyes, almost dripping onto Bai Ling's face.

But Tong Bai pretended that this didn't happen, he still had to keep his eyes open, and continued to speak to Bai Ling very stubbornly. "But I'm not a monster."

He lowered his head, grabbed Bai Ling's hand, and stretched it out to his chest. "You touch it."

Bai Ling thought of the poor little Tong Bai just now, hesitated for a moment, and Tong Bai dragged her hand into his clothes and pressed it against his chest.

Bai Ling thought that Tong Bai just wanted him to feel his heartbeat.

But in the next second, Tong Bai's snow-white chest split open in front of his eyes, revealing the bright red interior, and then he pressed Bai Ling's hand and was about to shove Bai Ling's hand into his chest.

"Look, it's all the same inside." Tong Bai still wanted Bai Ling to touch his heart.

But Bai Ling had never seen such a scene before, the soft heart just disappeared in an instant, but she opened her eyes wide in fright and screamed. "Ah ah ah!"

Jin Mao rushed out when he heard the voice, covered his head with his hands, and said in a panic, "What's the matter, what's the matter, don't scare him."

Tong Bai frowned when he saw him, his hands Immediately, he wanted to pull Bai Ling into his arms, "I didn't scare him, I don't need you." But

as soon as Bai Ling got close to Tong Bai's icy chest, she immediately bounced away and pushed him so hard that she even sat on the ground herself.

Tong Bo was stunned for a moment, then squatted down in a hurry, trying to catch Bai Ling.

"Go away, don't touch me." Bai Ling's face was white and she ducked in fear.

"You said you didn't scare him..." Jin Mao couldn't help whispering.

Tong Bai's outstretched hand stiffened, but he still grabbed Bai Ling's feet and dragged him back.

When Bai Ling was grabbed by his ankle, she cried out, and when he was pressed under her body and pressed into her arms again, she was about to cry.

Tong Bai's forehead was covered with a thin layer of sweat, and he supported Bai Ling's body, anxiously looking at Bai Ling's face, "What's wrong with you?

" He looked angry, but his tone was a little flustered, "You are not allowed to hate me."

- "Who told you to dig your heart out when you disagree (?)"

- "My dear, this is no more than watching a fluorescent watch under a quilt. "

-"My wife is afraid of you."

Bai Ling refused to face Tong Bo, but when she looked up, she saw Lu Shi.

Seeing Bai Ling looking like she was about to cry, Lu Shi sank and pushed Tong Bai away, trying to help Bai Ling up.

When Tong Bai saw Lu, he was directly angry.

"give me back!"