020. Giant Ranch

Bai Ling was placed on the table in the hall at this time. Seeing Heimu go out, she took the opportunity to glance out the window.

The window that was broken yesterday has been temporarily sealed by Yinya, but Bai Ling can still see a little outside from the other windows.

There are also huge buildings outside here, obviously for giants. The rows look similar, and the outermost seems to be surrounded by a layer of high walls. But I can't see clearly, and I can't see more.

However, Bai Ling felt that the land here seemed to be really barren. Because there are no plants outside, and the sunlight feels a little strange, there is almost no shadow on the ground.

When Hei Mu came back from outside, he only had two green fruits in his hand.

He washed the two fruits and put them gently in Bai Ling's hands.

The fruit looked small in Hei Mu's hands, but in Bai Ling's hands, it felt about the size of a larger apple.

Bai Ling didn't expect to have fruit to eat, and she was very happy, and her saliva was secreted. But when he took a bite, he was stunned.

He didn't even bite.

Bai Ling used her strength and took a hard bite of the pulp for a long time, and then her face suddenly wrinkled.

very sour!

Woohoo, it's so bad!

This is completely different from the artificially planted sweet apples that Bai Ling is used to eating.

Bai Ling knew that there was no food here and should not be wasted, but after barely two bites, she still couldn't eat it.

At this time, a reminder sounded like an alarm clock in the house.

Bai Ling put down the fruit and looked up.

This sound is a bit strange, I don't know where it came from, it seems to be built directly into the house.

Hei Mu heard it and asked Yin Ya to do something in a low voice, but Yin Ya was still lying beside Bai Ling's cage, with his head resting on his arm, his eyes looking at Bai Ling, and a finger was still on Bai Ling's cage , do not want to go.

Hei Mu had to go out again by himself.

Black Shepherd left. Yin Ya stood up immediately, went to the kitchen to get a knife, walked to Bai Ling again, and opened Bai Ling's cage.

Bai Ling was startled when she saw the dazzling knife in his hand, and hid in the innermost of the cage with a look of panic, thinking that Yinya had gone crazy again.

But Silver Fang just took that fruit out.

He sat down, first looked at the few small teeth marks that Bai Ling bit out, then smiled with his eyebrows bent, and then used a knife to peel off the hard skin on the outside of the fruit.

Bai Ling: "..." This is the first time he has seen such a thin peel with such a big knife.

The fruit may indeed be rare, and the silver teeth were not wasted, and ate all the peeled peels.

Such a sour fruit, he did not frown when he ate it. Bai Ling was stunned when she saw it.

After Yinya finished, he looked at Bai Ling. The corners of his mouth were raised, revealing a little white tip of the canine teeth, and then he reached out and took Bai Ling out of the cage.

"Come here." The big silver-haired monster lowered his body and put his head next to Bai Ling's face. He insisted on imitating Hei Mu's behavior and took Bai Ling into his arms.

Bai Ling's expression was a little reluctant, but she couldn't compete with him, so she had to be hugged by him, slipped off the table, and sat on Yinya's lap.

Yin Ya felt the warm weight of Bai Ling's body, the corners of his mouth turned up more and more, he cut off a small piece of pulp with a knife and fed it to Bai Ling.

Bai Ling hesitated for a moment. Yin Ya slapped the fruit on his face, so he had to open his mouth and take another bite.

But it's still so unpalatable...

"Ugh." Bai Ling stuck out her tongue sour.

Yin Ya saw Bai Ling raised her head, her small body leaned on him subconsciously, and her amber eyes narrowed happily.

He lowered his head slightly, rubbed his chin on top of Bai Ling's head, and became more and more interested in feeding.

Bai Ling had a bitter face, and kept turning her head to hide, "No, um, it's really sour..."

Yin Ya chuckled, pinched Bai Ling's face, and force-feeding. "Squealer. Eat some more."

——"I laughed so hard, my wife looks so disgusted with him."

——"My heart hurts, I didn't even eat LP in this dungeon."

——"My wife has it at home. It's delicious, I'll keep you!!"

Bai Ling pinched her face by Yinya and stuck the fruit in her mouth. After doing this a few times, she got a little angry, turned her head and pushed him hard, and almost fell off his leg. go down.

Yin Ya was startled, and supported Bai Ling in the air with one hand, pulling him back into his arms.

He frowned, a little angry. "You have to run."

Bai Ling was caught by him, pursed her lips unhappily, and looked up at him.

There was still a thick bandage wrapped around Bai Ling's neck, which pushed his soft cheeks up from the bottom, making his face even smaller. The pointy chin was full of bruises that had been pinched by silver teeth yesterday. The beautiful black eyes are now moist, and the tears are about to fall.

Of course, it is sour.

Yin Ya looked stunned.

After all, Bai Ling's injuries were all caused by him...

On the one hand, Yin Ya felt that he should be more careful, but on the other hand...

He left traces on Bai Ling's body.

This fact made Yinya's heart feel as if he had been pricked by a needle for some reason, a little numb, but a little crispy.

His tone softened again, "Okay...don't eat it."

Yin Ya ate the rest of the kernel in one bite, supported Bai Ling's feet, and let Bai Ling climb onto the table, but seeing that Bai Ling was about to leave, he suddenly grabbed his ankle again.

A small string of weak currents flowed from the fingertips that touched Bai Ling to Yin Ya's heart. He couldn't help staring at Bai Ling's face, unwilling to let go.

Bai Ling couldn't get her legs out, so she could only look back at him helplessly. "What are you doing..."

Yinya's Adam's apple rolled, shamelessly leaned over, stuck out his tongue, and wanted to lick the juice off Bai Ling's mouth.

Bai Ling angrily stretched out her hand and pushed away his big face.

The two of them were trying to kiss and hide, when there was a lot of noise from the door.

Bai Ling turned her head and saw a lot of giants coming in outside.

In the daytime, Bai Ling could see clearly, and Bai Ling found that they were all wearing similar simple clothes, and it seemed that there was only a difference in color. At this time, they were queuing up one after the other, and after entering the restaurant, they began to line up and sit down slowly, their expressions actually seemed a little dull.

Yin Ya glanced back with a serious expression, let Bai Ling enter the cage, and put the remaining fruit into it, then lifted the cage and put it in a safe place in the kitchen.

Afterwards, Yin Ya and Hei Mu began to distribute the processed meat to these giants.

Bai Ling huddled in the cage and watched them all the time.

It's more obvious from a distance. Except for their hair color and eye color, Yin Ya and Hei Mu look similar in height and stature, like identical twins. And the other giants listened to them completely.

Bai Ling always felt that the relationship between these giants and Hei Mu Yinya was a bit strange.

This is not like a restaurant.

But what is this place?

The giants in the hall didn't eat Bai Ling's meat yesterday. When they were eating today, they all stared at Bai Ling, panting heavily, looking at Bai Ling with drooling eyes.

Especially an ugly giant who was sitting in front of the table, closest to Bai Ling, with a fat head and ears.

His huge body was hunched, the flesh on his chin drooped, his eyes were bloodshot, his fat hands were shaking slightly, his mouth kept making heavy breathing and swallowing sounds, while chewing the contents of his mouth vigorously, While staring at Bai Ling.

Bai Ling stood upside down, pursed her mouth, covered her right eye with her hand, and only looked at the giants with her left eye with a tear mole.

The picture in front of him blurred for a moment, and the fat giant suddenly turned into a huge and ugly pig.

It has finished eating what is in front of it, its fat body is stuck between the table and chairs, the pig's hoof is placed on the table, the cracked mouth is full of saliva, the bean-like eyes are glowing red, and it is looking at Bai Ling fiercely .

Bai Ling was so frightened that she put down her hand immediately.

Everything in front of me is back to normal.

what happened.

Why... the eyes that have been touched by "ghosts".

Bai Ling's face turned pale, and she became more and more flustered. [Han, Han Ziyu. 】

【What happened? 】

【My left eye will see hallucinations! 】

Han Ziyu didn't quite understand, 【...What do you mean? 】

Bai Ling didn't know what to say for a while, but at this time, the pig-like giant suddenly went crazy and rushed towards Bai Ling.

At this time, Hei Mu was in the corridor, and Yin Ya entered the storage room. While they weren't paying attention, he took advantage of the two seconds of neutrality to really pounce on Bai Ling's cage.

"Ah!" The cage made a thud, and Bai Ling suddenly met a huge and crazy face, and screamed in fright.

This giant, on the other hand, seemed to be insane, and even opened his mouth to bite Bai Ling's cage. His expression was insane. The huge teeth in his mouth were open and closed, screeching and grinding on the wire. Bai Ling's cage was gnawed.

Bai Ling's face was as white as paper, and her heart stopped beating.

There's nothing wrong with these people!

Fortunately, Hei Mu quickly stepped forward with a sullen face, suddenly lifted the man up, and fell to the side.

"Go away!"

The giant fell backwards and raised his head to look at Hei Mu, his face was obviously extremely fearful, his limbs trembled slightly, and he didn't even dare to stand up in front of Hei Mu.

But he was craving for Bai Ling's flesh like a madman. At this time, he was drooling with blood, staring, crawling on the ground, and wanting to crawl over to Bai Ling.

Bai Ling looked at the twisted iron wire on his cage, and was in a panic.

Han Ziyu's voice rang again, [Bai Ling... Remember, you can find the key from those two giants when you have the chance. The bad word should be on the other side of the door. 】

Bai Ling didn't react.

Why do you say this all of a sudden.

The door of the storage room opened with a creak, and Bai Ling turned her head to look, and the figure of Yin Ya in white appeared from inside.

He was also carrying another cage in his hand, which contained Han Ziyu.

Bai Ling's face turned even paler.

Chefs in white, hungry diners, sharp knives on the chopping board. Everything is like when it started.

He just realized it.

It's time for the dungeon to kill people for meat again.

And this time it was Han Ziyu's turn.