030. Ghost Hospital

Shen Qingyue's expression changed when she heard Bai Ling say that the boss was probably looking for him. "Then let's get out of here quickly."

Shen Qingyue said and pulled the new girl to stand up, while Han Ziyu led Bai Ling, the four of them ran out of the cafeteria, through the corridor full of wards, and came to staircase.

Shen Qingyue looked at the stairs and hesitated for a moment.

She wasn't sure where they should go to better ensure everyone's safety.

She analyzed that the bald head would die at that time, presumably because it ran into the second wave of patients who had just been released from the ward.

But now all the ghosts are in the cafeteria. It's temporarily safe outside. It's just that if the ghost made up his mind to find Bai Ling, the hospital is so big, and he might be found wherever he hides.

Before she could make up her mind, the frightened girl walked out on her own, "You guys listen to the radio..."

She was slightly injured on the top of her head, there was blood on her forehead, her whole face was white, her whole body was shaking, her eyes But he was very focused, and even looked a little dazed. "The radio told me to go down." She said, and ran directly towards the stairs.

Shen Qingyue could only hurriedly hold her back. "There is no broadcast here."

The girl had been frightened and said that there was a broadcast sound from the beginning, but Shen Qingyue had never heard it. Besides, how can there be radio in an abandoned hospital?

The girl didn't answer, but struggled nervously. "Underground floor." She stared, her expression a little scary. "Go to the first basement!"

Han Ziyu frowned and said, "The basement is 80% of the mortuary."

But the girl didn't seem to hear it. run down.

Shen Qingyue had no choice but to enter the corridor and try to hold her. Han Ziyu and Bai Ling also followed.

But seeing that several people had come to the first floor, the girl had already run down to the ground, and Shen Qingyue wanted to go down, Han Ziyu hurriedly stepped forward and held Shen Qingyue. "Sister, stop chasing."

Shen Qingyue turned around and wanted to say something.

Han Ziyu's face was sullen, and she said firstly, "You promised me that you would not help yourself in order to save people."

Shen Qingyue hesitated for a moment, then gritted her teeth: "Not only saving people, this broadcast must be very important. Dangerous, but there may be important information..."

"In this way, I'll take a look myself." Shen Qingyue looked at Bai Ling and said to Han Ziyu, "Take Bai Ling out from the first floor and take a look at this map. There is no boundary. Hide elsewhere."

Of course Han Ziyu did not agree, "No."

"Actually... I heard it too."

Seeing that both siblings looked at him, Bai Ling continued with a pale face: "Broadcast sound."

He heard more clearly than before.

Hissing radio voices came in from all directions, constantly telling him that it was safe to stay in the hospital. It is safe to stay in the ward. Don't leave the hospital. Follow the doctor's orders. Take your doctor's word for it. over and over again.

Shen Qingyue was stunned for a moment, then muttered to herself, "Why can you and she hear it, but we can't?"

Bai Ling shook her head, he didn't know either.

"Also, I forgot to tell you that when I looked for you with my left eye just now, I saw that the patient's condition was reversed."

The first time I saw it, because I didn't dare to see where the patients were sitting, Bai Ling Not sure yet, but the second time, Bai Ling found out that the patient's appearance would change when he looked with his left eye.

Those who originally seemed to be burnt to ashes, but in Bai Ling's left eye, they showed what they were like before they were alive. Instead, those who lacked arms and legs or had their brains gouged out, have become Charred corpse.

Only those patients who were originally burnt to ashes could see the player.

Those patients who have been cured, as well as the doctor, seem to be unable to see the player at present.

After listening to Bai Ling's description, Shen Qingyue felt that a flash of light flashed in her mind, she had already caught a corner of the truth, and it was only a matter of time before the veil could be lifted.

What connects people and ghosts may not be time or different planes, but something else.

"No," Shen Qingyue went on, "I want to go down and have a look. If you don't figure it out, you may not find the bad words. You go and hide."

Bai Ling looked at Han Ziyu who was worried, but took the initiative. Said : "I, let's go too."

Han Ziyu lowered her eyes, had no choice but to nod, reached out and grabbed Bai Ling's hand. "You hold me."

Bai Ling nodded and took Han Ziyu's hand. It was difficult for him to reconcile with his teammates, and he was also afraid that he would suddenly find Han Ziyu and Shen Qingyue again.

But what to be afraid of.

The stairs going down seemed too long. Bai Ling walked down the stairs for a long time, but she never saw the corridor on the first floor.

But he felt that the sound of the radio was getting clearer and clearer.

The surroundings are getting darker and colder.

Every time she walked around a corner, Bai Ling felt a little darker in front of her eyes.

Suddenly he thought of an idea. Ghosts don't turn around.

So will he be spinning in circles?

Thinking of this, Bai Ling was even more frightened.

Is he going to be assimilated by those inhuman things?

"Han Ziyu?" He raised his head, wanting to see Han Ziyu's face.

But Han Ziyu's face was a little blurry in the dark environment, and he completely ignored him.

"Han Ziyu?" Bai Ling felt that something was wrong and tried to call him several times, but Han Ziyu seemed to be unable to hear.

Inexplicably, Bai Ling felt chills all over her body, but her mind was groggy.

Is this really Han Ziyu?

Bai Ling could not help but let go of her hand.

Han Ziyu still didn't react at all, continued to walk forward, turned the corner, and disappeared.

Bai Ling's heart was beating wildly, and suddenly there was a little regret. "Han Ziyu!" He wanted to catch up, but when he reached the corner, he found that the corner was gone, and there was only one road ahead.

Bai Ling was too frightened to move.

He thought for a while and covered his right eye again. But this time, it failed to make the corridor normal.

Instead, the surrounding stairs seemed to have disappeared.

There was only a dim light in front of Bai Ling's eyes.

Bai Ling continued to walk in the direction of the light, and finally saw that it was a window.

It seems to be underground, so the windows are narrow and only on the upper half of the wall.

The sun barely filtered through the window, illuminating a small patch of light on the ground.

There was a child lying on the ground, always wanting to touch the sunshine with his hands.

He is only about five or six years old, his clothes are dirty, his whole body looks thin, and there are scars all over his body.

And it's all white.

When Bai Ling saw the child, she was stunned.

At this time, the surroundings also became clearer.

The white child was lying in front of a door that was locked. There is only one gap under the door to pass a food tray.

He stuck to the ground, put his hand out of the gap, his arm was stuck in the crack of the door, it was bleeding, but the child was terribly stubborn.

He opened his eyes and stared straight at the only light in the darkness. Even if his painful temples were sweating, he still tried his best to stretch his arms out, making sure to touch the light sprinkled on the ground.

But he's always just one point away.

He was stuck in the darkness, unable to touch the warm sunlight no matter what.

There seemed to be an adult approaching outside the door. He stepped on the back of the child's hand in disgust and ordered him to withdraw his hand.

The child arched his back, gritted his teeth, and sweated profusely.

He didn't cry, but was still stubbornly unwilling to move.

Bai Ling looked a little angry and took a step forward.

The child suddenly noticed Bai Ling and finally turned around.

On the small face, in addition to dirt and sweat, there are a pair of light red eyes.

Bai Ling's footsteps stopped again, he recognized it, it was clearly Tong Bai when he was a child.

On the other side, Shen Qingyue had not been beaten by a ghost, and had successfully reached the basement level.

Maybe because it's underground, the damage from the fire here doesn't feel that serious. But it was inexplicably very dark and gloomy.

Shen Qingyue felt very uncomfortable as soon as she came in, and instinctively wanted to quit immediately.

But the rookie girl obviously walked in, and went all the way to the innermost place. Shen Qingyue stabilized her mind and continued to walk in.

When she reached the end of the corridor, she was surprised to find that the girl walked into a dark room by herself.

"What are you doing?" Shen Qingyue also walked into the room.

The girl hugged herself and shrank into a ball in the dark corner, "It must be safe here, it's safe..."

Shen Qingyue frowned and looked around.

The whole room was dusty, and the door had several layers of locks, except for a gap below where the food was delivered.

She turned on her phone's flashlight and saw a lot of black handprints on the wall. She turned her head, and the door leading to the outside was still full of potholes, as if someone had been trapped here and scratched desperately.

Shen Qingyue felt a chill on her body, and she was a little unbelievable. She said to the new girl, "Do you want to stay here?"

The girl lowered her head, not knowing whether she was answering her or muttering to herself. "Don't go out, don't go out, you will be beaten, just hide here, you can watch, watch TV..."

Shen Qingyue looked up and looked around, she really saw an old TV stand outside the corridor, but there was no more on it. television.

She felt that the girl's mental state was really not very good, and she was about to walk over and forcibly pull the girl out, but her footsteps suddenly stopped again.

Just now, she could vaguely hear the rustling sound of the old TV screen.

Shen Qingyue Ji suddenly realized that the environment the girl saw was probably different from hers, and the environment she could see would change.

At this moment, Shen Qingyue understood the problem that she hadn't figured out before.

Here, what separates ghosts and people is probably not the inner and outer world, but the mental state of people, or the san value.

Bai Ling can see ghosts as soon as she comes in, which should be a bug.

And normal players will see a newer and more dangerous hospital as the san value gradually decreases.

Because it determines whether the ghost can see the player or not, it is also the san value.

Those scorched ghosts still maintain a certain sanity. They maintain the state they were in when they died, because they know that they are dead and their san value is relatively high, so their mental state is closer to that of the player, and they can see the player.

Those doctors are estimated to be ghosts who died tragically. They were too obsessed with reincarnation. It took too long to even forget that they were dead. They lived in the fantasy created by themselves. normal player.

But if the player's san value is too low, it may be dangerous.

The new girl was terrified because she almost had her head cut off, and Bai Ling had been in contact with ghosts for too long, and her san value was a little low, so they could hear the broadcast in the hospital.

Shen Qingyue figured it out, and immediately wanted to drag the girl out to find Bai Ling and Han Ziyu. But the girl was stunned and refused to go out.

She just barely pulled the person to the door, but she bumped into the anxious Han Ziyu. "Is Bai Ling here?"

"Isn't Bai Ling with you?"

"He suddenly let go in the stairs, and then as soon as I turned around, he disappeared. I couldn't find it in the corridor or outside. I can't get in touch with the system."

Shen Qingyue's heart sank, "Will he go up?"

Although they said that, they all knew that the situation was wrong as soon as Bai Ling came in, and they didn't know that he was added by the game. What a debuff. Even if he was here now, they might not be able to see him.

Han Ziyu frowned and said, "Anyway, let's find a way to find Bai Ling first."

He turned around and wanted to leave here, but just as he was about to go out, the girl trembled again, "Ghost, ghost is here. ."

Han Ziyu's footsteps stopped suddenly, and his intuition felt the danger the moment he wanted to go out just now, and he broke out in a cold sweat.

Holding his breath at this moment, he could still hear... footsteps faintly came from the corridor.

-

the other side.

When Xiao Tongbai saw Bai Ling, he opened his eyes slightly, as if he suddenly saw a beautiful butterfly in the window of the dungeon.

He finally gave up Sunshine, but climbed up with difficulty and walked towards Bai Ling.

Bai Ling watched him walk all the way to him, and didn't speak. She only used a straightforward way of grabbing Bai Ling's clothes and pulling it down to express his desire for Bai Ling to be closer to him.

Bai Ling didn't react for a while, and was pulled down slightly by him, letting the little boy Bo Neng stand on tiptoe and put his face in front of him.

Xiao Tongbai was stunned when he saw Bai Ling's appearance. Then he smiled and showed his teeth, his eyes were full of light, his face was red, and without saying a word, he stretched out his hands to hug Bai Ling.

Bai Ling thought that this was Tong Bai after all, so she was a little scared and took a few steps back.

Little Tong Bai not only fluttered in the air, but also hit an invisible wall and was stopped.

He widened his eyes in disbelief, looked around but couldn't find Bai Ling anymore.

The child stiffened for a while, and then slammed into the wall again.

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, and felt pain for him.

But little Tong Bai wasn't afraid of pain, he was just anxious. He smashed the wall so hard that he didn't even want the sun anymore. He spun around in the small room repeatedly, and finally slammed into the wall again in a fit of anger, but he still couldn't find Bai Ling.

Then the little boy cried out anxiously.

He cried so sadly, just like a child who had never received any gifts in his life, suddenly found something he liked and disappeared.

After all, the person in front of her was a child, Bai Ling felt distressed immediately, took a step forward, put down the hand covering her right eye, and wanted to pick him up.

But as soon as he put his hand down, the scene in front of him changed.

Bai Ling opened her eyes and found that he was in a dark corridor on the basement floor.

The little Tong Bai who was crying and begging him to hug disappeared.

Instead, Tong Bai, who was clearly an adult, walked over from the other side of the corridor step by step with a stinky face, as if someone owed him eight million.