027. Ghost Hospital

【Welcome to the copy world of Nightmare Hotel. 】

The familiar opening remarks sounded in my mind.

As soon as Bai Ling opened her eyes, she found that there was a double image in front of her, and her head was a little dizzy.

[A player import exception was detected. 】

Ah? What do you mean...

he seems to be in a building, but the building looks very dilapidated in the double image on the left, all the walls have large pieces of peeling skin and black scorch marks, which have been abandoned for a long time, and the other side is It still looked normal, as if someone was still living inside.

Bai Ling looked at her panel. But the words of the system were inexplicable, and there was a string of garbled characters behind it.

At this moment, the sight on the right suddenly replaced the sight on the left and became clear.

Bai Ling held her forehead, and only then did she see that he was now inside a building that looked like a hospital.

This hospital looks rather old-fashioned. The lower half of the entire wall is painted light green, the doors are made of wood, and the roof is the kind of row of white light tubes.

Such an environment does not seem dangerous.

But strangely, there was no one around Bai Ling.

He tried to contact Shen Qingyue and Han Ziyu, but found that his entire system interface was grayed out. He seems to be completely out of contact with other people.

Only the number of viewers in the live broadcast room is rapidly increasing at a straight rate, as if everyone who has watched Bai Ling's live broadcast before is guarding him.

——"Wife, I finally saw my wife again!"

——"Oh, I miss my wife so much. How can I live without my wife. When I saw my wife, I finally came back to life."

——"Lying | trough, Why is it a Grade A book again?"

- "And I've read this book, and Bai Ling's start is not right."

——"I'm so pissed off, this is definitely a black box operation."

——"P suddenly felt so annoying and bullied my wife."

But Bai Ling couldn't see the barrage.

He was standing next to a window at this time, looking out, he could see that the hospital seemed to be on a small island.

However, Bai Ling tilted her head, why is a hospital isolated on the island...?

Wouldn't it be very inconvenient to receive patients?

Outside, the sun has begun to slowly rise from the horizon.

But the interior of the hospital still has a large shadow.

Bai Ling was thinking about whether to find out where the other players were when she suddenly heard a sound.

It sounded like someone was walking on a chain.

The heavy iron chain seemed to be taut, but it was still being forcibly dragged forward by the man. The metal rubbed vigorously against the ground and the wall, making a shrill sound.

Bai Ling felt a little scared inexplicably, and immediately looked at the end of the corridor on the other side.

There seemed to be a flash of light there, something was coming.

Bai Ling hurriedly turned pale and ran away to the other side.

The sound of the iron chain seemed to stop for a while, and for some reason I heard Bai Ling's footsteps, and then obviously followed Bai Ling.

Bai Ling immediately panicked.

How to do.

Turning a corner, Bai Ling saw a row of consultation rooms ahead.

He listened to the sound of the chain getting closer and closer, and quickly opened a door, trying to hide in a room.

As a result, as soon as he entered, he almost bumped into a person inside.

At the moment of passing by, Bai Ling clearly saw a tall figure with a pale face, frowning furrowed, and blood all over his body.

Before Bai Ling could react, the man had already ducked sideways, then grabbed Bai Ling with his backhand and pressed him under him.

"Ah!" Inexplicably, she was pressed to the ground by the man, and Bai Ling closed her eyes in fright. He wanted to struggle, but was easily squeezed by the man's wrist.

The man's hands were very strong, but his whole body was as cold as a corpse. He fiercely dragged Bai Ling into his arms. The bloody smell and the cold breath came towards Bai Ling with the man's upper body pressing down.

Bai Ling was so frightened that she didn't dare to look at him at all, so she could only desperately turn her head away, trying to escape. "Let go of me...!"

At this moment, the sun outside the window finally rose completely.

The sun shone into this room, illuminating Bai Ling's pale face, and also illuminating the body of the man who was pressing on Bai Ling's body.

The man was originally ruthless, but suddenly he saw Bai Ling's face from such a close distance, but he paused obviously.

Bai Ling lay sideways on the ground, her slightly wet eyelashes trembling, she turned her head away in fear. The warm neck was exposed, and the small earrings were almost beside his mouth.

The rising sun sprinkled on his hair, making Bai Ling's beautiful facial features soft and dazzling, as if applying a layer of honey to his fair skin.

The man inexplicably loosened his grip.

Bai Ling was lying on the ground, but she was scared and anxious, her heart was beating fast. But after waiting in panic for a long time, the man didn't hurt him, but said to him, "You shouldn't be here."

Bai Ling was stunned for a while, but she didn't expect to hear the normal human voice, and finally opened it carefully. With his eyes, he saw the man in front of him.

He is tall and tall, with a relatively high eyebrow bone and nose bridge, deep and handsome facial features, well-proportioned, but very white skin. Not that natural white. Rather, it is generally pale with ischemia.

This man inexplicably gave off an elitist feeling that he should be in a suit and leather shoes. But he was wearing a white coat with "Lu Shi" written on the nameplate, which seemed to be the doctor here.

However, Bai Ling blinked.

He had clearly seen the blood all over him just now, but now it disappeared again.

Did he see it wrong?

Although Lu Shi had a serious face, he still kept his posture on Bai Ling's body and kept looking at Bai Ling's face.

It wasn't until he heard footsteps in the corridor that his expression suddenly changed, he covered Bai Ling's mouth and dragged him up.

The man's hands were large and the joints were obvious. When Bai Ling's face was covered by the man, only a pair of surprised eyes appeared.

"Huh?" Bai Ling tried to struggle, but she was hugged even tighter, and she was pulled into her arms.

Lu Shi was much taller than Bai Ling, and his skeleton was even bigger than Bai Ling's. He took Bai Ling a few steps and almost lifted Bai Ling up.

Bai Ling watched in panic as he walked to the window and pulled the curtains in the room, making the room dark again.

Then Lu Shi turned his head solemnly and said to Bai Ling, "Don't talk, take off your clothes."

Bai Ling was stunned.

——"???What kind of words are these tigers and wolves?"

——"Good guy, is it so exciting as soon as you come up!"

——"Help, in the hospital, don't let your wife make a sound, there are still people outside. Do you think What are you doing?"

Bai Ling naturally didn't move, just looked at him.

Lu Shi looked at each other for a second with the beautiful boy who was covering his mouth in his arms, and seemed to realize that there was something wrong with what he said. Suddenly his ears turned red and he took a step back.

"No, I, I don't like men."

——"Tsk (disdain). Dog man, I give you ten seconds. It's delicious."

——"Five seconds, no more, you look down on my wife."

Lu Shi glanced outside the door, turned around, took a hospital gown, and quickly handed it to Bai Ling. "You need to change your clothes." He also said in a dignified whisper, "Hurry up."

Bai Ling had to take it.

Why change clothes.

Is it a copy setting?

Are all patients coming in?

At this moment, Lu Shi was looking at him, and Bai Ling had to lower her head and pull up the corner of her clothes.

Bai Ling's waist is slender, her skin is milky white, and she feels delicate when she looks at it. Her beautiful wrist is a little red just because she was held by someone just now.

Bai Ling stretched out her arms, her shirt just pulled over her head. Lu Shi's Adam's apple moved, suddenly turned his back, pulled the curtain separating the bed in the ward to Bai Ling, and then strode out.

The comment section burst into laughter.

——"I'm Not Interested in Men" (dog head)"

——"My wife takes the shot, it only takes three seconds."

——"Ah, there is one less straight man in the world.

" He lifted his loose pants and suddenly received a communication from Shen Qingyue.

【Bai Ling, where are you? 】

At this time, Bai Ling realized that his communication panel was back to normal!

Bai Ling breathed a sigh of relief, and immediately said: [Sister Qingyue! I am on the fourth floor. ]

[Ziyu and I have been looking for you on the fourth floor, but we can't find you anywhere. Where are you? 】

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment. He was in the corridor just now. [I'm in a consulting room now, the doctor is...]

[Doctor? 】

【There is someone over there? 】

Bai Ling inexplicably felt a chill behind her.

[You, is there no one over there? 】

Shen Qingyue: 【On our side there are only three other players who were teleported. This is an old hospital that looks abandoned for decades at least. The inside and outside were badly burned. It seems that there has been a fire. How can there be a doctor? 】

Bai Ling pursed her lips and suddenly felt very scared.

[But, but my hospital hasn't been burned yet. 】

At this time, Lu Shi, who was outside the curtain, took a step forward, the tall shadows were sticking to the curtain, and asked him in a low voice, "Have you changed?"

Bai Ling bit her lip and did not answer, but immediately lifted it up. He opened the curtain and rushed out towards the door.

He thought that changing clothes or something was the normal process of the dungeon, so he cooperated, but the result was not.

Bai Ling just wants to leave here and find Shen Qingyue and Han Ziyu quickly.

But before he could reach the door, he was caught by Lu Shi. "Don't go out!"

"Let me go," Bai Ling was so frightened that she wanted to break free, but Lu Shi covered her mouth again, and she couldn't help but hold her back into her arms.

"Hmm!" Bai Ling immediately wanted to hit him.

The hospital gown is too big. It was loose and baggy on Bai Ling's body, and as soon as it was pulled by Lu Shi, her shoulders would fall out.

Lu Shi glanced down and saw Bai Ling's delicate collarbone, small earlobes, and a faint scent.

The boy in his arms was soft and warm, and he kept trying to push him away. Lu Shi felt that his heartbeat was inexplicably fast, but he didn't want to let go, so he turned his face away and said in a low voice, "Don't move. You will It was discovered."

Bai Ling was stunned for a moment, then looked at the door.

There were indeed footsteps echoing in the hallway.

Step by step, they had come to their door and stopped again.

Lu Shi frowned slightly, and tightened the circle of Bai Ling in his arms. He simply hugged her and retreated behind the curtain.

Almost as soon as they entered, the door creaked open.

Through the gap in the curtain, Bai Ling saw three figures at the door, one of them turned out to be white.

Bai Ling's eyes widened, she didn't dare to move now.

Lu Shi grabbed Bai Ling, his chest heaving slightly, and he didn't speak.

The snow-white person didn't seem to see Bai Ling, but asked without end, "Why do you want to close the curtain."

Lu Shi was silent for a while, and said inside the curtain, "I forgot to open it."

The white With a random finger, Bai Ling heard someone walking in and pulled back the curtain on the other side of the window.

The sun shines into the room again.

Everything in the room became clearer.

Bai Ling could clearly feel that Lu Shi, who was holding him, clenched him subconsciously.

The snow-white man tilted his head, only to find something, walked in slowly, and approached the curtain step by step.

Then stopped.

Bai Ling huddled inside and suddenly held her breath.

The next second, the curtain in front of me was touched by a slender hand, grabbed, and pulled open.

With a clatter, Bai Ling finally saw the appearance of the white man.

His whole body was really white, including his hair, eyelashes and eyebrows. There was no color on his body, it looked like it was made of snow. Only the iris of the eyes, showing a pinkish light red.

He was also wearing a doctor's clothes, and the name tag said "Tong Ke".

Tong Ke's facial features are actually very good-looking, with a tall nose, a narrow jaw, handsome eyebrows, and a tall stature. He looks very young, maybe only eighteen or nineteen years old. It's just that the skin color is so weird, it's enough to be preconceived and startling that people don't notice his other qualities.

Behind Tong Ke, there were two men. One had blown-up blond hair, the other was black and white and held a saw.

The other two obviously saw Bai Ling, gave Lu Shi a teasing look, and asked him what he was doing with a smile.

But Tong Ke was still expressionless.

He narrowed his eyes, continued to take a step forward, and then suddenly lowered his head, almost touching Bai Ling's face.

Bai Ling watched Tong Ke's face enlarge in front of him, her pink iris stared hard at him, her nose almost touched him, and then as if she could see Bai Ling, she slowly opened her eyes in surprise, like a child I saw something I liked.

"Who is this person?"

Lu Shi frowned and said, "It's my patient..."

But before Lu Shi finished speaking, Tong Ke gave an exaggerated smile, interrupting Lu Shi directly.

"It's a new patient!"

Tong Ke looked very happy, the whole person leaned over, lowered his head, and looked at Bai Ling very excitedly, the posture was close to kissing him, "I, yes," he emphasized : "New patient!"

Bai Ling was frightened by his crazy look, shook his head and said, "I'm not..."

But Tong Ke didn't listen at all, just looked up and down Bai Ling with joy, and reached out to touch Bai Ling "Let's treat."

Bai Ling was shivered by his hand.

Tong Ke was stunned when he met Bai Ling. "You are warm." He was amazed, as if he had found a new toy. "I want to examine you."

"No..." Bai Ling intuitively knew that this treatment and examination was not a good thing, so she became anxious and said loudly, "I am not a patient! Nor is it your patient."

Tong Ke was stunned. Suddenly, the smile disappeared, and the expression became a little scary.

"You are."

He pressed against Bai Ling's ear, his words lightly as if he was hissing, "I said you are a patient, you are a patient."

"My patient."

After saying this, Tong Ke's pink eyes curved into crescents. , suddenly seemed happy again.