The players in the building are teleported, constantly moving between the diamonds in an instant. Every time someone is thrown into the map, the perimeter is illuminated a bit. 

The entire map, leaning against the corpses of human beings, showed uninterrupted flickering brightness, like a puzzle of death. It looked horrific and pathetic. 

But fortunately, the light spots representing the players were all summoned back by the black fog at this time. It was too complicated, Bai Ling watched it for a while, and then felt that his brain had been aching all the time. 

Just know it's over and everyone is saved. Bai Ling doesn't care about the mystery of the universe. He just wants to go home and live a good life with the people he cares about.

Thinking of this, Bai Ling felt that the two people in the black mist hugged him more and more, reached out and touched his head, and kissed his forehead.

Then Bai Ling felt relaxed and fell asleep completely.

——When

Bai Ling woke up again, she immediately sat up from the bed.

Unbelievably, he found that he had returned to his dormitory and was still lying on the bed in his previous pajamas.

There was no one in the dormitory at this time.

Bai Ling covered her mouth, immediately jumped up from the bed, opened the window, and looked outside.

The bright sun shone on him, and everything was normal outside. There were people passing by downstairs, laughing and playing.

Bai Ling's heart was beating wildly, and the corners of her mouth rose uncontrollably.

He is finally back!

he's returned home!

The corners of his happy eyes were wet, he jumped in place a few times, then found the phone on the bedside and glanced at the time. This was the second day after the night he first entered the dungeon. He did not become a missing person.

The phone in his hand quickly rang, and it was an unfamiliar number.

However, Bai Ling was connected immediately, and the person opposite was indeed Shen Qingyue.

Before entering the final round, they had already written down each other's phone numbers, hoping that there would be a day when they could meet outside.

Now it's all come true.

Bai Ling was greatly relieved to hear that his friends were indeed safe.

"However, Bai Ling, do you know... how did we come out?"

Shen Qingyue and the others had similar experiences in the final round. Although they saw through the swindle of suicide, at the end, if the door opened. They will still die.

But Shen Qingyue didn't expect that soon after the door was opened, they were enveloped in a black mist, then passed out, and when they woke up, they returned directly to the real world.

People aren't even sure what happened.

Only Shen Qingyue saw the black fog and felt familiar.

"The person who rescued us...is that the one I thought."

Shen Qingyue had indeed suspected that from the first instance, the god-level creature had been eyeing Bai Ling, and even kept secretly protecting him. But because this conjecture was too idealistic, Shen Qingyue never even dared to fully believe it.

Until now, everyone has been rescued, Shen Qingyue thought about it, and could only consider this possibility again.

When Bai Ling heard what she said, she lowered her head and touched her ears, which were still a little hot.

"Maybe it is."

Shen Qingyue became a little nervous when she heard the words, "Then, where is he now?"

Shen Qingyue was actually worried that such a powerful and terrifying creature might have invaded their world now .

If he really followed Bai Ling, who could control him?

Could it be that Xiaobai's trip not only rescued everyone from the nightmare, but also will be responsible for maintaining the safety of the earth in the future? This, wouldn't it be a little too dangerous.

But Bai Ling was stunned when she heard this, and shook her head, "I... don't know where he is."

He didn't even realize the problem.

Shen Qingyue said: "It's fine, I guess I'll go look for you at your place this weekend, let's meet and talk more carefully."

"Okay."

Bai Ling put down her phone, still a little disappointed.

In fact, he has never been quite sure whether the bosses he met in the dungeon before, and the black mist who rescued him in the end, are all alone.

Bai Ling's intuition is.

But, does he never see him again?

After all, Bai Ling didn't know how to contact him at all. Even he didn't even know who he was.

Bai Ling pursed her lips. Only then did he realize that he actually had a little bit more to want to see him again.

But that kind of existence doesn't belong here, so it's impossible to have any relationship with him anymore.

Bai Ling exhaled and could only tell herself that it was okay, everyone could come out safely, and it was already fine.

As soon as she turned her head, Bai Ling was startled and dropped her phone.

There was a tall boy standing behind him.

He is tall and has long legs, a handsome face, and his left and right eyes are not the same color. He wears new casual clothes that seem to be straight from a magazine.

He has been watching Bai Ling intently since the beginning. Seeing that Bai Ling's phone was dropped, she reached out to help Bai Ling catch it.

Bai Ling was stunned, he had never seen this person at all, but he made him feel a little familiar.

"Bai Ling."

Seeing that Bai Ling finally had time to notice him, the man was so happy that his eyes narrowed slightly, as if a tail was wagging behind him.

"Can I chase you?"