[20]

Ezra's POV
_________________________________________

The thought of her just holding hands with someone else kills me.

But then when I find out he kissed her cheek and she laid her head on his chest?

Fuck.

I'm not quite sure what the fuck is happening but I know its all because of Azora.

There's something- a thought that goes on in my head everytime I'm reminded she went on a date with him.

Why not me?

Something in me was really fucking happy when she told me to stay, or when I saw how upset she was when I told her i wouldn't see her at all today.

I'm heading to my dad's house.

For a few reasons;

I'm curious about the new wife, to try and force him not to get married and to yell the fuck out at him.

I've been driving for about 3 hours. I'm here, already.

I'm just glaring at the black lamborghini sitting infront of the front door.

I know dad just bought that because I'm the one who takes car of the cars, or even knows what car we have.

He definitely bought that for....I don't know, I forgot.

I sigh and turn off the recognition and walk out of the car.

I scan my fingerprint and enter the house and find my dad sitting in the living room, a glass of wine in his hand.

"Son, what are you doing here?" He asks.

I roll my eyes and sit infront of him.

"Where's your wife?"

"Fiancée, she's upstairs. Taking a shower." He answers.

"Do you even like her?" I ask.

"I love her, and of course I do, why would I marry her if I didn't?" He deadpan.

"You realise she's probably using you for money, but no shit." I mutter.

He rolls his eyes.

"You know how much of a shitty father you are? What the fuck would mom say?" I ask.

He stiffens. "I do what I want."

"Sure, but you have three fucking kids. Its me who's been taking care of them. You've done nothing but be a selfish asshole. What do you think Eden and Elliot feel, knowing you are their father."

He clenches his jaw. "They chose to go away."

"No they didn't! Eden is 5, a fucking kid. I had to send her away because of you. You weren't taking care of her. She was neglected. And Elliot? He's not even an adult, you see what he's becoming?"

"Yeah, exactly like you. An alcoholic." He says.

I stand up. "We became like this because of you. We grew up with a shitty father like you. You think we're happy? Youve ruined everyone's lives. Exactly why you will always get divorced a hundred times. No one loves you."

He stays quiet.

"You think your wife is going to stay? I know damn well that its Melissa who chose to leave, not you. She got tired of you. The wife you have right now? She'll leave you. You'd have to keep doing this for the rest of your fucking life."

I stop to look at him but he isn't saying anything.

"The second you lose your money, no one would even glance at you. You're not a father, you never will be. I hope you know that."