[2]

☆E Z R A☆

She's changed.

Azora has changed. So much.

I guess, in a good and bad way.

Its been 8 years, obviously she'd change, but I'm kinda upset about it.

I hate that she wears contacts, hiding her eyes.

It was something I liked about her. I wonder why she hides it?

She's always been beautiful. No matter how much I hate her, I admit that she's gorgeous.

I watch as Azora sits next to me, and leans back on the backrest.

"Another mother?" Nio asks.

"Nio!" Azora shouts at his brother.

"Yeah. She's really fucking annoying, but she's kinda hot, so we're good." Elliot says.

I clench my jaw. Talking about my father's wives made me really fucking mad.

I just don't understand why he needs to get married, when we all know he's going to leave Melinda or something, in less than 2 months.

I feel like the relationship is just sex. For fucks sake, when I go over to their house, I can never fall asleep with the shit I hear.

Everyone is awake at 3AM, hearing bangs and moans.

Who the fuck has sex at 3AM?

Marissa I think, walks up and sits down and smiles at everyone.

"Hey, kids. Anyone hungry?" She asks.

Elliot rolls his eyes. "Fuck off, and go to your husband."

Marissa smiles tightly. "I just want to let you kids know to not drink too much."

"You're not my fucking mom." I snap, glaring at her.

She swallows, and clears her throat. Dad walks in and kisses her on her lips.

"Go grab something to drink." Dad mumbles.

She nods and walks away. I roll my eyes at her pathetic self.

"How many goddamn times to I have to tell you to be nice to her?" He snaps.

"No thanks." I mutter.

"Where's your manners? This isn't a way to talk to me, nor your mother." He says.

I chuckle. "That woman will never be my mother." I say.

"She is your mother, whether you like it or not. Be fucking nice to her." He says.

I stand up and glare at him. "Listen dad, I'm not going to be fucking nice to her and every other wife you're going to have after her, and none of your wives will ever be my mother."

Ronan walks up and squeezes my father's shoulder. "Calm your shit down. He's a kid, let him be."

I feel someone grab my hands, so I look down and find Azora tugging at me. I sigh and back away and sit down.

Victoria walks up and hands each of us a key card.

"What room are you?" Tony asks.

I look down at the card. "234."

"What? I'm 234!" Azora yells.

Victoria's eyes widen and she walks away.

"Night kids!" Victoria says, running away, Eden in her hands.