[14]

☆A Z O R A☆

I'm starting to regret my choices of going out.

Nio is out with his friends outside of campus, Tony went out with some friends as well, and I'm all alone.

They weren't supposed to be going, but i may or may not have forced them to go.

It was my pity. They didn't want to do because of me, but they've been babysitting me for forever now. They deserve some fun.

Thats one reason, the second one is just so I could go out.

There's a party in one of the sorority houses, a big one. Lea convinced me to go, so I'm going. What's sad is its not in campus this one. I've got to walk.

I'm all dressed, in a black silk dress that hugs my hips very well. My hair is down and I'm wearing natural makeup.

Im now walking downstairs with Lea and Adeline.

We're a few blocks away, and the music is still loud, and those lights flash up to the sky.

Immediately, when we enter, i lose the others because of how crowded it is.

I walk to the kitchen and grab a drink. I've decided not to drink tonight since I'd probably get too wasted, then my brothers will worry, which is why I'm having punch only.

I fill the red cup and sit down on the stool bar. I've already regretting coming to this.

Parties have never been my thing. I may seem like I go often, but only because I have Nio, Tony and Ezra with me.

Currently, I've got no one except for Lea, but I lost her.

Suddenly one of popular girls approach me, with a smile. I swallow and smile back.

"Hey, Azora! I'm Brittany, so nice to meet you." She says.

I smile. How does she know my name?

"Oh, uhm- its nice to meet you too." I say with a polite smile.

She clears the throat. "So, you know Ezra, huh? Why is he always smiling at you?"

I shrug. "I'm not sure. I've know him since I was a kid."

She nods. "Ah, that's right. So, are you two close?"

I shrug once again. "I mean, kinda, i guess. Once again, I've known him since we were in diapers, you could say we're close."

She glares at me but quickly covers it up with a smile. "So cute. So, listen up bitch. He's mine. Stay the fuck away from him. He doesn't want shit to do with you, understand?"

I scrunch my nose up. Who the fuck is this girl. "Oh, sorry bitch, I'm not staying away from him. Why don't you mind your business or something?"

She scoffs.

Suddenly a girl calls from behind her. "Azora!"

I look behind and find another one of the popular girls. She waves at me to approach her, so I do.

"You're a bitch. Slut. Whore. He's using you! You're a disappointment. You're the reason why your parents divorced."

I gasp. How did they find out?

"Youre the reason your mom is being a slut out there. She's exhausted of you."

I feel tears well up in my eyes. I run to the bathroom.

Before I even make it to the bathroom and guy stops me. "Hey, pretty girl. What's a girl like you doing all alone?"

I push him away. "Stop, leave me alone." I choke out.