CHAPTER 28: At any Cost

Start from the beginning

"D-did y-you l-listen to me when I pleaded you to trust me?" Jungkook asked in a shaky voice. Taehyung didn't reply, what can he say anyways, he was a monster back then.

"Then how can you expect me to listen to you" Jungkook further added.

"Please baby, I'm so sorry, Please just for once-"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" Jin shouted as he barged in through the door and everyone bowed to him in respect. Jin's eyes burn in anger as he saw Taehyung standing in front of Jungkook who's eyes were teared up and his hands crossed on his chest, as if trying to protect himself.

"EVERYONE LEAVE RIGHT NOW" he said to his other employees who were staring at the scene with wide eyes, as soon as they heard Jin's command, they immediately started leaving the room.

When everyone left the door, Jin again looked at Taehyung with rage, he went towards him and yanked him by his collar "What the fuck are you doing inside my company? Kim?" he yelled on Taehyung's face.

Just then, Namjoon along with Hoseok enter the room and find Jungkook on the verge of crying while the other two seemed to be arguing. Hoseok went towards Jungkook and engulfed him into a hug, soothing him to calm down and not cry while Namjoon went to the other two, trying the understand the cause of the dispute.

Taehyung yanked himself from Jin's grip, smoothing out his attire he looked at Namjoon who seemed rather calm than Seokjin. "I just wanted to talk to him" he told Namjoon directing towards Jungkook.

"Do you want me to call police on you? LEAVE RIGHT NOW" Jin cut him off.

"No. I'm not going anywhere without talking to my husband" Taehyung replied. He pointed a finger at Jin. "YOU, stay out of our matter!" he added.

Namjoon understood that both of them were not gonna stop arguing so he jumped into the conversation. He knew what Taehyung had done to Jungkook, Ga Young told him earlier, but right now Jin couldn't afford to argue to Taehyung and end up being a bad image infront of the media.

"Mr Kim Taehyung, you have a whole company behind your back, please think of your reputation and leave for now. We can surely talk about this later on......... in private." Namjoon said to Taehyung who seemed to get his point.

Hoseok wiped the tears that had escaped Jungkook's eyes.

"NO!!" Jin and Hoseok yell in unison.

"We don't even want your shadow around Jungkook! Do you get that Taehyung?! If you try to hurt him again, I promise I'll dig your grave right then and there and bury you inside" Hoseok almost yelled like a protective friend for Jungkook. He couldn't see Jungkook in so much pain.

"LEAVE MY BUILDING KIM!" Jin yelled again.. Louder this time.

"No, I'm not going without talking to him" Taehyung retorted and Namjoon facepalmed himself.

Jin has had enough, he grabbed the telephone line on the nearby table and called the security guards. Soon the guards enter, bowing to Jin.

"Please show him the way out!" he ordered them.

The guards went to hold Taehyung who tried to free himself but to no use, the guards were strong. They dragged him out of the room and the building while he kept trying to free himself, yelling at them to leave him and all.

Jin turned towards Jungkook who had a pained expression on his face as he saw the guards dragging Taehyung out. Jin's heart dropped seeing that. No way he's letting Jungkook forgive Taehyung again. He let him do that once, but not now.

~~~~~~~~

Hoseok and Namjoon took Jungkook to Jin's cabin, calming him and consoling him that everything will be fine, he then slept on the couch of Jin's cabin, exhausted from the drama his husband has been pulling off since days.

It was almost night, Jungkook was fast asleep on the couch while Jin was seated infront of him admiring his beauty. He was sleeping with a pout adorning his full lips and he looked so cute and innocent.

'How can that asshole hurt this angel?' He thought to himself. He's gonna do anything to make sure Taehyung never gets back with Jungkook again.

After an hour or so, Jin decides to wake Jungkook up, so he caresses his hair and sweetly calls his name to wake him.

"Jungkook-ah baby wake up" he calmly said. Jungkook stirred in his slip, gently opening his eyes.

"Yes hyung" he says in his groggy voice.

"I want to talk to you" Jin said. Jungkook got up and sat straight on the couch, listening attentively to his hyung.

Jin placed a hand on his knee as a symbol of assurance. "I'm your bestfriend right?"

"Yes hyung." Jungkook immediately replied.

"I know Taehyung is bugging you since days" Jin said. Jungkook opens his mouth to speak something but couldn't decipher what to say. He looks down at his lap fondling his fingers.

"Hyung actually-" Jungkook suddenly flinched as two soft hands cupped his face, making him look at the elder into his eyes. Jungkook was taken aback by their proximity.

"Look me in the eyes Bun, don't you see concern for yourself" Jin asked him.

"I know you care for me hyung. There's no doubt in that." Jungkook replied.

"Then if I ask you to do something, will you do that? Do you have that much trust in me?" Jin asked him, seriously.

"Sure. I will" Jungkook instantly answered.

Jin smiled at him. He placed a hand on Jungkook's knee, asking for assurance. "Then move in with me to my place" Jin said. Jungkook eyes went wide and he shifted backwards a little. Jin looked at him confused.

"N-no h-hyung! I don't wanna be a burden to you please" Jungkook clarified.

"You're my best friend, not a burden, I'm really willing to protect you from everything" Jin said, eyes screaming assurity.

"But-"

"No buts, you just promised me now you can't back off" Jin retorted.

"Hhyuuuuuunngggg" Jungkook whined with a pout and Jin chuckled at his cuteness.

Long story short, Jungkook finally had to give in to Jin's request and next day he was moving in with him as it was weekend. Jin sent Jungkook to his home so that he could start packing for tomorrow.

Jungkook went to his home, Jin looked out of the window of his cabin, Seoul shining with lights and vehicles moving on the roads like fireflies. He ranged his table bell to call his secretary who came inside instantly.

"Yes sir?" she asked as she bowed to Jin in respect.

"You earlier asked whether to reveal my address to APharma in my biodata that the company is asking for. Right?" Jin asked her.

"Yes sir, we need your permission for revealing your address to APharma." she stated.

"OK then, you can reveal it to them" Jin said.

The secretary got a bit shocked but she shrugged and agreed, left the cabin.

Jin again saw outside the window, smirking to himself. His plan is gonna work.

He clenched his jaw and grit his teeth.

"You will never get Jungkook back again Kim Taehyung. At any cost" he muttered to himself

<><><><><><><><>

a/n- plot twist awaiting for y'all in next chapter 👀....