Chapter 29

" Aren't these so beautiful? " a boy asked with an angelic smile on his face as he touched the flowers.

" Of course hyung, these are really pretty and I love that red one " the other boy replied while pointing towards the flower that stood out the most in his eyes.

" You can visit my garden anytime you want Gyu " the older boy stood up with the basket of freshly plucked flowers in his hand.

" I would have came anyways, it's so boring without you. Please come back Yeonjun hyung " Beomgyu hugged Yeonjun.

Yeonjun saw that question coming because everyday their conversation somehow ends with Beomgyu asking him to come back to their palace.

" Shouldn't you be running late for your brother's wedding Gyu? Now take these flowers and hurry, they would be waiting for you " Yeonjun said looking anywhere but Beomgyu's eyes.

" Soobin hyung is immature but not you hyung " Beomgyu said while extending an hand to hold Yeonjun's shoulder.

" You cannot force anyone to love you and I don't think I feel anything for him anymore " Yeonjun replied.

" Of course you don't and maybe that's why it was so easy for you to end everything " Soobin stopped mid sentence as he noticed Beomgyu staring at them.

" Why are you here hyung? " Beomgyu asked.

" These flowers are for my wedding so why can't I be here? " Soobin laughed.

" Ask him to leave Gyu I do not to wish to have a fight with him " Yeonjun replied in a harsh tone which didn't go unnoticed.

" Beomgyu go back " Soobin said in a commanding voice.

Beomgyu picked up the basket and left as he could easily feel the tension in the air.

Soobin snaked an arm around Yeonjun's waist and pulled him into him.

" What do you think you are doing Soobin? " Yeonjun struggled to come out of his hold.

Soobin licked up to his ear and whispered " You still taste so sweet my love. "

" I think I told you that it was over between us, Soobin " Yeonjun looked into his eyes.

" I'm not engaged yet " Soobin smirked. " I'm not interested in being your side chick " Yeonjun stomped on Soobin's feet.

" Ahh baby, that really hurts " Soobin sat on the floor holding his leg. " It was meant to hurt only idiot " Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

" So you really don't have any feelings for me anymore? " Soobin asked in a serious tone. " I..h-hate you " Yeonjun grabbed the cloth of his pants in his fist.

" Why are your eyes wet then? Why are you lying if it's hurting you so much? Just speak up, claim me as your man. Tell everyone that I belong to you and only you. I know you feel the same way about me like I do for you " Soobin hugged Yeonjun tightly, seeking his warmth.

" Nobody would approve our relationship Soobin, we are both boys and it would tarnish your reputation as a Crown Prince " Yeonjun said.

" I can give up my life as a Prince in seconds. I don't care about luxury and royalty. I can live in a studio apartment as long as you I have you with me. I can fight everyone if you are beside me, holding my hands " Soobin took Yeonjun's hands and kissed his knuckles.

" You are only mine Choi Soobin " Yeonjun kissed Soobin. In that moment nothing else mattered. Them being in each other's embrace was everything they needed. Soobin wiped the strings of saliva off Yeonjun's face.

" Why did you agree to the marriage jerk? " Yeonjun hit Soobin's chest with his hands.

" Because I was an idiot who thought you don't want me in your life and honestly I didn't knew about this either I was just told to marry " Soobin lifted Yeonjun up and he wrapped his legs around Soobin's waist.

Soobin booped their noses and Yeonjun's hands roamed greedily on Soobin's back as he giggled at the sensation. He suddenly froze when he saw King and Queen standing at the garden entrance looking at them.

" Soobin..Soobin put me down haha.." Yeonjun laughed nervously. " No way I'm letting go of this sexy ass " Soobin slapped his butt. " Put me down idiot " Yeonjun smiled with his eyes fixed on Soobin's parents.

" I'm gonna devour your sweet little body tonight " Soobin smirked. " You know what idiot, we are totally fucked and now nobody can save us, do whatever you want " Yeonjun whispered.

" You look like a deer in the headlights " Soobin tickled Yeonjun's waist. " Turn around and you'll know baby " Yeonjun pecked Soobin's forehead.

***

Chapter 30 soon.
Thanks!