Chapter 19

Soobin woke up from a deep sleep to the sunlight hurting his face. The bright sun made his eyes squint, half conscious he wriggled his arm, tapping out the place beside him on the bed, trying to find the another male.

When his hands met nothing, he slowly opened his eyes to find himself alone in the whole room. He got down the bed, wore his shoes and closed the curtains. The idea of the another male leaving the house did not cross his mind.

For some reason, he was sure that Yeonjun was at home and he will not try to run while he was sleeping. He made his way towards the kitchen. Much to his dismay, the room was empty. He sobered up at the sight, morning laziness left long behind.

He checked all the rooms and finally he held the knob of the store room. He unlocked the door and a smile immediately decorated his face. He saw Yeonjun shuffling around the corner of the room. " What are you looking for? " he asked as he closes the door behind him.

" Oh! You are already up. I hope I didn't disturb your sleep, I tried my best to not make any sound in here " Yeonjun stood up from the squat position. " I woke up on my own but what are you doing here? " he observed the room and found various things scattered on the floor.

" I was looking for sleeping pills, in case you have some in the medicine boxes " Yeonjun replied. " Why do you need those pills? " he raised an eyebrow at him. " I am having trouble with sleeping at night " Yeonjun lowered his eyes as he continued to check the boxes he found in the room.

" I will get you some tonight " Soobin felt guilty. He knew he was responsible for the trouble. " I'll be leaving now, don't wait for me, have dinner and go to sleep " Soobin made his way towards the washroom. He showered and left the place.

On his way towards the kingdom he played all the events in his mind. Yeonjun had a cheerful personality and he was a good person maybe they didn't get along at first but he can never deny how good he was to everyone around him. Now when he look at Yeonjun and see him broken.

Broken was the word to describe the situation. He felt like an absolute asshole. " I will fix everything " he assured himself. The day passed quite soon. He led the soldiers to search for Yeonjun throughout the neighboring kingdoms.

He met with Beomgyu to discuss the whole Wooyoung situation. " Hyung it is enough we can't keep acting forever, we have to do something " Beomgyu was annoyed and frustrated with the situation. " Just endure it for 2 more days, I will fix it " Soobin hugged his brother.

He went back to the safe house and saw Yeonjun waiting for him at the dining table. " I told you to not wait for me " He placed his jacket on the chair. " I wouldn't have able to sleep anyways " Yeonjun said in a matter of fact tone. Soobin placed the pills on the table " Take one after dinner ".

Soobin went to freshen up. Yeonjun's followed him till he closed the door. He opened the bottle of pills and took two of of them in a bowl. He crushed it into fine powder and mixed it in Soobin's bowl of jjajangmyeon.

He heard the rustling of the door and immediately sat at his seat and dusted his hands. Soobin sat across the table and took the chopsticks. " You have magic in your hands, everything you cook is so good " he smiled at Yeonjun was looking at him.

***

Chapter 20 soon.
Thanks!