Chapter 12

Soobin's POV

I slammed my hand into the wall as I sat on my bed. I was ashamed of myself and I hate how I still have the urge to defend my actions. I was so close to forcing myself on him. Shit!

Do I really love him? I am starting to question my feelings at this point. I thought I was in love with Yeonjun but these are definitely not the things you should do to someone you claim to love.

I always have this feeling to make him mine and put a stamp, that will state he belongs to me and only me, no one other than me should touch him. But isn't this some kind of an obsession? I love him or I am just obsessed with the idea of making him mine?

" Get a hold on yourself Soobin, this isn't a fiction where you will keep him locked and with time he will develop feelings for you as a result of Stockholm syndrome " I slapped myself. I so busy in my actions that I didn't notice Beomgyu, who was now leaning against the door frame.

Did I say it too loud? I hope he didn't hear everything. I am embarrassed. " Hyung are you doing well? " Beomgyu asked me. I don't see a point in lying to my only brother. After all, he was the only one with whom I could share my feelings.

My parents never liked me, maybe because I was not like a typical Prince, I don't talk with proper grammar, I curse, I went abroad to study and I can continue to list the reasons but let's keep it for some other day.

Loving Yeonjun will only mean that I like boys too, I am a bisexual and this will be the newest addition to list of reasons why my parents don't like me. I will only bring more disgrace to our family and kingdom. I don't give a flying fuck!

I didn't ask to be born as a Prince, I just want to live a normal life. Throughout my childhood I was taught to be the best of the best, to achieve anything I want, if I like something I should acquire it by hook or by crook. I know whatever I am doing is so wrong but I can't seem to stop.

Beomgyu shaked my shoulder as he continued to observe me with confusion all over his face. " I am sorry for shouting at you the last day, I just don't know what I am doing anymore I want Yeonjun but I don't know if I really love him or not " I was scratching my my fingers. I saw blood at the side of my nail.

I have this habit of scratching my fingers whenever I am nervous about something. " Hyung right now our main focus is the mission and anything secondary shouldn't divert you from it " Beomgyu was very serious about the mission since the start.

" I have stolen their next attack plan " I said in calm voice as if I didn't give the biggest shock to my brother who was now standing in front of me. " WHAT? When did you steal it? " he was in complete disbelief and that's kinda understandable because I didn't look the type to do something so secretly.

" I was trying my best to sneak into the secret meeting room since the past 3 days, how did you manage to do it? " He asked me with eager eyes, it was fun to see him being so restless over something, because he always has a calm demeanor and rarely raise his voice over a discussion.

" Right now you should think about plans to save our kingdom and not focus on finding out how I did it, I have my ways! " He raised a brow at me. " Their next target is Rananculus " I said and he was utterly shocked. " We have the best relationship with Clematis amongst all our neighbouring kingdoms I just can't believe this " he was getting angry.

" Our old man is actually very smart, now I understand why he had send us here, he might have already sensed the danger " I was actually impressed how my father already planned everything. He might be not be the best father to me but he was definitely one of the best Kings ever.

" Hyung you are again addressing father as old man? " Beomgyu playfully slapped my thigh. I am not lying, he is indeed growing old with time. " We need to get out of here as soon as possible because if they get the air of the missing file, the doubt will be directly on both of us " he said any I nodded my head in agreement.

" We can't go secretly, because it'll raise suspicions and they might attack us even before we are ready for the counter attack so for the time being just keep your eyes on the surrounding and act normal " I needed to come up with a plan as soon as possible.

" But hyung your punishment is ending next month and it's too risky to stay here any longer, they will know about the file in no time " Beomgyu's point was totally valid. " I think it's time to play our hidden card " I smirked.

" Isn't it too soon to put the hidden identity at risk? " he asked. " We just need them to send a message to our kingdom, I don't think it's too risky " I justified my point. " You should return to your room now " We can't afford to paint a target on our back, when we don't even an escape plan in our vault.

End of Soobin's POV

***

Chapter 13 soon.
Thanks!