Chapter 17

Beomgyu's POV

" Look what we have here! " a voice said from the other end of the forest. I was scared and nervous because I have no idea how will I explain this whole situation to that person.

" You were too perfect to be true Prince Beomgyu " he whispered, breathing on my neck. I recognized the voice. I turned around to see Prince Taehyun smirking at me. " What do you want? " I asked, expecting him to help me.

Why will he go against his kingdom to help me out? I know the idea sounds stupid but I had no other choice but to hold onto this hope.

" You " he spoke, looking direct into my eyes and my feet froze to the ground. " I don't like to beat around the bush so I will be direct with my request " I said, he has already seen me with Woo-young hyung so there is no point in lying about what happened.

" I want you to help me out of this situation, I need to hide him for sometime " I pointed at the sack. The sack was moving on its own indicating that Woo-young hyung was squirming around, trying to free himself.

" Are you perhaps trying to ignore what I just said earlier? " he asked, I did hear him but what am I supposed to reply to that? " I said I want you, I think my reactions are obvious enough for you to know that I like you " he was too close to my face and I'm sure he can feel my breathing like I was feeling his.

" You can take all the time you want because I will wait for your answer " he smiled at me. He immediately picked up the sack and dragged it towards the abandoned house. " Nobody would check here for sure " Taehyun said.

I opened the knot of the sack and removed the tape from Woo-young hyung's mouth. " What the fuck do you think you are doing traitors ? " Woo-young hyung screamed at us. " I think untying the knot was a bad idea " Taehyun grabbed the tape from the sack to seal the mouth.

" What now? We certainly can't hide him for too long " I asked. " The kingdom is in chaos now so I hardly think that anyone would notice his disappearance but that does not mean we can just leave him here " Taehyun said.

" Why did you do this to him though? " Taehyun asked me. I can't tell him the truth because then he would find out the whole situation about Yeonjun hyung. " He tried to touch me in a wrong way " I lied. I saw Taehyun's facial expressions chasing as he was looking at Woo-young hyung.

Woo-young hyung kept on shaking his head trying to tell Taehyun that I was lying. " We should report this to the Royal Court instead of keeping him here, he deserves severe punishment for his act towards you Prince Beomgyu " He held my hand.

" I will soon return to my kingdom and I don't want to create more problems as the situation of your kingdom is already bad because of whatever happened to Yeonjun hyung, I just hope Soobin hyung manages to find him soon " I hugged him tightly.

I know it is wrong to play with someone's emotions and that is exactly what I am doing right now. I know he likes me but I'm not sure about my feelings and neither do I have time to ponder on those thoughts.

End of Beomgyu's POV

***

Chapter 18 soon.
Thanks!