Chapter 4

Flashback~

The break time was over and both the teams were ready to enter the field.

"A very good afternoon to all the spectators. We are very pleased to welcome all the honourable guests. Today marks the 16th year of the friendly match organized every month to maintain cordial relationship with our neighboring kingdoms. Our today's finalist teams are team Royals and team Kings. We would like to request the team captains to come forward for the toss."

The announcement was made and both the captains walked towards the middle of the ground.

Soobin chose heads and Yeonjun chose tails. The coin was tossed and the result was tails. Upon winning the toss, Yeonjun chose to receive the ball.

Soobin and Yeonjun shared a look before the referee blew the whistle.

" Royals v Kings [0 : 0] " was glowing on the scoreboard.

The first half of the match was about to end and both the teams were on zero.Towards the end of the first half there was a scoring chance for team Royals.

Soobin and Beomgyu mainted a good coordination as they passed the defenders of the opponent team. Beomgyu made a small pass and Soobin was right in position to receive the ball.

Taehyun attempted a fail tackled on Beomgyu. Soobin was totally focused on the ball and took his shoot. He missed the goal by inches as the ball hit the post and fell.

" Fuck " Soobin cursed out in frustration as he saw Yeonjun smirking.

The whistle was blown and it indicated the end of the first half.

" Hyung you cannot curse here, it's not in the rules, don't you remember what happened last time? " Beomgyu took a sip of the cold water.

" I was so close to scoring but damn their goal keeper is too good " Soobin said.

" Huening Kai is actually very good at blocking " Beomgyu replied.

On the other hand Yeonjun was motivating his team " All of you did great we need to keep the defense up and aim to score in this half "

The match commenced after the short break.

Within the first few minutes into the second half there came two cracking goals from the Kings's side.

" Damn! Wooyoung-ah you are too good man go for a hat-trick " Yeonjun hi-fived his teammate.

Soobin couldn't focus on the game anymore as he could clearly see his team losing the match.

They were into the last few seconds of the extra time. Wooyoung was moving towards the goal and he had the perfect opportunity to take his shot but instead of shooting it himself, he passed the ball to Yeonjun who shot it right inside the goal.

The whistle was blown and the match ended.

" Royals v Kings [0 : 3] " was glowing on the scoreboard.

" Congratulations to Team Kings for winning the match " The announcement felt like a burn on Soobin's skin.

" Our team might have won today but I lost my heart to someone " Taehyun was looking at Beomgyu who was patting Soobin's back on the other side of the field.

" Prince Taehyun had a love at first sight ? " Huenning Kai laughed.

" Are you pulling my leg now? " Taehyun asked.

Somewhere in his heart Soobin was constantly blaming himself for losing the match. He blamed himself for being too engrossed in the whole betting scenario.

He went towards the back of the field as he felt enraged and suffocated. He couldn't look into the eyes of his teammates.

His ego was hurt a big time!

He was sitting on the ground, when he heard footsteps approaching him. He looked up and his eyes met with Yeonjun's teasing ones.

" I thought someone was going to kiss the fuck out of me " Yeonjun mocked him.

"Get the fuck out while I'm still being nice because trust me you shouldn't instigate me right now " Soobin stood up and pointed his fingers at Yeonjun's chest.

Yeonjun wasn't scared even in the slightest bit. " Don't you think you have too big of a mouth for someone who's getting disciplined very soon and that also in my kingdom? " he laughed.

He was about to turn around and walk away when he felt a grip on his wrist. Soobin pushed him onto the nearby tree.

" What the fuck Soobin! " Yeonjun yelled.

" Stop shouting unless you want everyone to witness you having your first kiss with someone you despise the most " Yeonjun could feel Soobin's breath on his face.

" How do you know that this is my first kiss huh!? I will never let you kiss me " Yeonjun was trying to kick Soobin but he failed.

Just the thought of someone else touching and kissing Yeonjun angered Soobin beyond words.

He remembered the earlier incident when he saw Yeonjun and his teammate Wooyoung hugging each other way too tightly to be of Soobin's liking.

" You are only mine to ruin " Soobin attached his lips with Yeonjun's pink ones. He could taste the strawberry chapstick very well.

" mmhmm...aah..n-no.." Yeonjun could feel Soobin biting his lower lip.

Soobin had his hands wrapped around Yeonjun's waist. He pinched Yeonjun's waist thus gaining access to his mouth.

Yeonjun bit his tongue.

" AAHHH....." Soobin let out a high pitched scream as he tasted blood in his mouth.

As soon as he unwrapped his hands from Yeonjun's waist, he got kicked in the legs.

He fell on the ground and he saw Yeonjun running away from there.

***

I did not go into the details of the match. I wrote the match according to my limited knowledge of football.

Double update for today!
[ I got A+ in my project, so wanted to celebrate somehow. ]

Chapter 5 soon.
Thanks!