Chapter 27

Soobin's POV

I picked up his clothes from the ground and helped him wear them. He was not looking me in the eyes. This was not something new because everytime we had sex, he would avoid me for some time.

I would have thought it was just normal but I can't seem to forget the things he told me. I had a heavy feeling in my chest upon thinking that this was the last time of us being intimate and close to each other.

He clearly said that he would never see my face once I get engaged. I wanted to go out of his room but I don't want this moment to end. I picked up my shirt and saw it was torn. The buttons were missing as well.

" Can you lend me a shirt? " I asked him. He refused to look at me and simply gestured towards the almirah on the corner of the room. None of his shirts were of my size.

" It's fine I'll just go back to my room bare chested " I said and he looked at me. He got down the bed and took out a box from his cupboard. He had extra buttons, needle and other sewing essentials.

He fixed my shirt in 10 minutes. Now I had no more reason to stay here. " Do you mind me taking a shower in your room? " I asked. He didn't answer and pulled the duvet over his head and he turned to face the other side of the room.

I took a shower in the washroom and spent a lot time inside, hoping that he would call me. Alas! He didn't say a single word. Finally, I gave up and went outside. " I need a comb to fix my hair and I need an ext.." I was cut mid sentence as he blasted at me.

" Just leave my room, now " Yeonjun screamed at me. " Okay fine, fuck you " I threw the towel at him as I buttoned my pants. " Yeah you just did " he mocked me.

I was on my way to my room when I saw my mother and some of the maids outside. " Soobin-ah where have you been? I was waiting for you over an hour and I was just about to leave but good that you are here now " she smiled at me.

We went inside the room. " Han Seok-gu here is our royal tailor, he have stitched clothes for you since you were young so it was only right for him to stitch your engagement and wedding outfits as well, here are some of the designs for the event, so I would like you to choose some of your choice " Queen said.

" Can I have some alone time with you, your highness? " I asked. " Wait outside everyone " she commanded the rest of the people in the room. Once everyone left, I flipped the table.

" Are you out of your mind, Prince Soobin? " my mother glared at me. " No I am not Mother but I don't understand what you are doing. You know how much I love Yeonjun, then why did you fix my marriage with someone else without my permission? " I asked.

" You are in no position to question me about my decisions, whatever I did was for your good, being with Prince of Clematis is no good for you and for the kingdom. Clematis is a lost kingdom now and they are under us. Kingdom Lilac is a much better option for you and Ranunculus " She held my shoulder.

" The only thing matters to you is the Kingdom and not me Eomma. Last day when I talked to you I thought you love me and it was me who was wrong. I'm very sorry to say this but I am not happy with your decision, I don't want to marry anyone except for Yeonj.." My mother slapped me across the face.

" I'll send the maids later so I hope you'll be done with selecting the outfits by then " she left the room. " Hyung " a voice called out to me. I looked up to see it was Huening Kai.

" Huening-ah why did you come here? " I asked him. " I came here as soon as I heard the news of your marriage Hyung " he was visibly angry. " You promised me that you will not hurt Yeonjun hyung then what are you doing? " he asked.

" You betrayed him too Kai. You were his friend but you have helped Ranunculus this whole time. Do you think you have any right to question me? " I asked.

" Clematis is the reason of my mother's death. I had my reasons for what I did. That day when I helped you to kidnap him was probably my mistake because what you did was totally wrong " he told me.

" Then be happy that your Yeonjun Hyung is now safe from a jerk like me. I am getting married very soon. I know how it feels when someone breaks your trust so don't worry I will never tell him that you were our accomplice " I smiled at him.

" If you think you love him then cancel your marriage and fight for your love " He hugged me. " I don't just think that I love him, I know I love him " I felt tears roll down my eyes.

" Taehyun went to meet Yeonjun hyung, I'll go and meet him too before we leave " He said. I nodded at him.

End of Soobin's POV

***

Chapter 28 soon.
Thanks!