-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗬-

Start from the beginning

"You're saying the Monitor's here?" Y/N questions, crossing her arms.

"That's right." Nash nods in confirmation.

"You tracked a Multiversal god down a hole?" Ralph asked.

"And he's going to do here what he had done on all these other Earths creates fear because the Monitor is a fraud." Nash reveals, "He's a false god. One that I intend to take down, thereby saving your wife and brother-in-law."

"If my calculations are correct, behind these rocks there's an inter-dimensional portal, and that portal will lead us directly to Mar Novu." Nash points to the wall.

"So he's been here the whole time." Ethan muttered, shaking his head in disbelief.

"And it's not like he's going to go anywhere." Y/N confirmed, taking a step forward and preparing to run towards it, "Back up."

"Yeah, uh, no." Nash began, feeling what she was going to do, "I wouldn't do it-"

Y/N begins to run towards the wall, inching closer as she began to phase but before she could enter inside, she was propelled back and hit the wall, falling to the ground with a grunt.

"Y/N!" Barry rushed to her side and she coughed lightly, "Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Y/N mutters in response and he quickly helps her up.

Ethan turns to face Nash with a pointed expression, "Did you know that was going to happen?"

"Yeah." Nash replied, "Look, this is just another one of Mar Novu's tricks."

"These rocks are infused with Enternium, and that create an anti-vibrational force field that-" Nash trails off.

"No phasing." Y/N caught on.

"No phasing, correct." Nash nods in her direction.

"So how do we get through?" Killer Frost asked, crossing her arms.

"I've got a jackhammer in my car so-" Ralph gestures the end of the tunnel.

"Uh, no-" Nash shakes his head, "Any contact with the Eternium in this sediment could cause a catastrophic molecular blast- everybody dies."

"No instead, all I need is an artifact, one that will illuminate the Eternium so I can know what rocks to dig around." Nash looks between them, "Simple, and I'd know where to find that artifact."

-

"Oh!" Joe smiles at the emblem inside a fancy case set on his desk, brought in by the siblings as they were seated across from him, "Can I touch it?"

"Go ahead." Y/N smiles, leaning back in her seat.

Joe picks it up carefully and looks it over, "He's gonna scream. He's gonna be so surprised."

"We've been preparing the whole team for a life after Crisis, but Central City also has to be ready for a world without the Electric-Flash and Artemis." Ethan exhales softly, "Elongated Man should be its sole protector when we're gone."

"The only thing Ralph knows is that tomorrow he's coming in for a routine deposition." Y/N nods, playing around with her necklace that had her Electric-Flash ring, "But we are really just passing the torch."

"Hey guys." Ralph's voice rang, walking inside the room and catching the group off guard. Joe quickly hid the emblem and Y/N quickly grabbed the box, hiding it, "Yo! Got your message, Joe."

"Hey, Ralph." Joe stood up from his seat and held out a file, "I talked to an old friend about your Debron case. I got the address you were looking for in Midway City. If I were you, I would go check it out after the deposition tomorrow."