My eyes practically rolled to the back of my head. I had never seen this side of him. I wasn't sure if it was only temporary because he was still upset with me, but I couldn't complain.

He was so hot.

I didn't hesitate to push the blanket away and settle between his knees. Jameson didn't move to escalate anything, just watched me as I stared down at the bulge in front of me. I caught his eye and licked my lips, making him smile devilishly.

I lowered myself down to face-level, pressing my tongue flat against the area right below his belly button. I licked up and down, following the groomed trail of hair that went down under his boxers. Jameson put his hand in my hair when I licked his cock through the soft material.

"You want me to suck your cock?" I asked innocently, knowing I didn't have to ask but just wanted to see his reaction. I smiled when he nodded vigorously, sitting up on his elbows so he could see better.

My hands fingered the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down just enough for the head of his dick to slide out. I stopped and kneeled up to him, kissing his mouth hotly. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, tangling his hands in my already messy curls, then kissing down my neck.

When he'd had enough waiting, he pushed me by my hair back down to his crotch. I moaned and without a second's thought, licked the head of his cock. He thrusted up to my face, probably a reflex, and I giggled against his skin.

I went ahead and pulled his boxers down the rest of the way, revealing possibly the biggest cock I'd ever seen. My eyes widened, hands reaching out to touch it softly in awe.

"You're big," was all I said before engulfing it with my mouth.

Jameson threw his head back, groaning loudly. I didn't really give a shit if my friends heard us, this was the best day of my life.

I had been told I had extraordinary blowjob skills on more than one occasion. So I brought out the whole artillery, everything I could that I thought would make Jameson feel good. It seemed to be working, judging by the breathy Ahh noises he kept making.

My throat bobbed up and down on his cock, my hands working his balls while I went. At one point he just held my head and fucked my mouth (which was pretty much everything I could ask for in life) letting out beautiful noises with every thrust.

I moaned against his dick, sucking hard on the head and swirling my tongue against the slit. Jameson leaned forward and squeezed my ass that was purposefully up in the air, for the show.

"Gonna cum soon, Petals."

Hearing the nickname was such a (sexy) relief that I felt like I might cum just from that. I was so thankful he was still here and touching me and stuffing my mouth with his massive cock that I was going to give him the greatest high of his life.

"Not yet," I mumbled, taking as much of him in at once. When his dick hit the back of my throat, I looked up and made eye contact with him, which made him throw his head back in ecstasy. I jerked him off while sucking the head and he was bucking into my touch, making me grin up at him. "Don't come yet."

I popped off of him, a line of saliva and precum following my lips, and stood on my knees to kiss him. He palmed my own dick my boxers and I moaned against his mouth, our tongues feverishly massaging together past our open lips.

"You're so fucking sexy," he growled in my ear, his lips moving to attack my neck. He licked and sucked and bit, surely leaving marks galore. I whined and whimpered under his mouth. "Go ahead and finish me off, baby boy."

With one final kiss on his lips, I went back down and sucked him off eagerly, reveling in the gasps and moans he was releasing into the air. I looked up at him, wanting to watch him come undone. His body was so tense, like he was going to burst at any moment. His eyes met mine and his mouth dropped open. It was so filthy and pornographic that if I had been grinding on his leg, I probably would have come already.