3•"We are getting married tomorrow"

Start from the beginning

Nibbling on my lip I made that decision. I trust them and it's nothing I can do for them in return for what they did for me.

"Okay.."

Their face lit up and they both took a breath of relief. Maa hugged me and smiled.

"I promise you won't regret it.."

She said and I nodded.

I know I made the right decision but it's about marriage. I always dreamt to marry out of love but we all know nothing goes as we plan...

I smiled at them when papa came to me. He made me sit on my bed and smiled.

"And if you are getting worried to marry some other stupid who will make your life hard then don't sweety.."

He said. His tone was convincing. I took a deep breath and looked at him trying to know what he meant.?

I gulped, maybe knowing about the groom can make me feel better?

"What do you mean?"

I asked, I was scared to know it will be any of his friend's sons. It's not like they are bad or anything, it's just I don't think of myself from their group. They all are snobby rich dudes who don't give a fuck about anyone...

"I mean, we aren't getting you married to some snobby rich dude who you don't like. "

My face blushed red. I never knew that he knows my opinion about his friend's son. I shook my head looking away.

"It-It's not l-like..-"

"That's okay sweetheart. I know they are what you labeled them off."

I smiled at his answer.

Isn't Papa just the coolest father.?

"So, the one with whom you are going to get married is one of someone close."

Maa said and I looked at her, her eyes filled with excitement which made me smile at her. I run my brain a bit but I don't know someone who isn't like them. I don't know right?

"You are going to marry Xavier"

My world stooped and I went frozen.

I heard Xavier right?

I slowly looked at them both truly shocked. My mind stopped working and I went pale.

No No No No No.

"X-Xavier?"

Maa nodded excitedly, her smile still there but this time it didn't make me smile but made me scared. I looked over at Papa who had an expressionless face now.

Just like him.

Taking a deep breath he nodded his head at me and held my hand softly. His face becomes soft and warm.

"I know you both don't go along well but you know your Papa right? I wouldn't have landed you in this situation until I was out of every option right."

My heart which was bearing fastly started ramming against my chest. I gulped knowing whatever he said was right.

But we never get along.. let alone go well along!!