― 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.

― twenty nine

― twenty nine

"these ones are fine." inha's eyes scanned through the book before a tired sigh escaped her lips. "yah, how many times have i told you not to use this formula for these types of questions?" she scolded the boy, wondering why he asked her to help him if he wasn't going to listen. 

"but it was asking me about it, how am i supposed to know when to use that formula?" wooyoung whined, talking in pout as he felt wronged by the accusation. inha huffed, sitting back in her seat with crossed arms.

"i'm not doing this anymore." she declared sulkingly. 

"yah, you promised."

"yah?"

"don't act surprised, you've been talking informally to me this whole time." her twin fired back, waving her off. inha frowned, playfully glaring at the boy as she sat up straight, suddenly pushing her and wooyoung's things so they were separated. 

"fine, do it yourself." 

"i think i preferred it when they didn't know they were twins." san sighed. the five of them had been studying for their final exams, but it was proving useless as the two twins continued to bicker every five minutes. san, and even more surprisingly mingi, had been doing a better job than the pair at studying, but it was difficult to ignore their quarrels. 

even yeosang was getting sick of it. 

"me too." the twins said at the same time out of spite, before turning to one another in shock at their harsh words towards one another. "yah!" again, their words came together, honestly it was more surprising that they hadn't been kicked out of the library yet. 

"should we just go karaoke?" mingi suddenly suggested before the two could start fighting. the boys were quick to agree, standing up and packing away their things ― even wooyoung. inha stared in surprise, watching as they quickly switched up.