― 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

― twenty one

― twenty one.

"are you sure you'll be okay?"

san stared at the boy as he fixed his shirt in his reflection. wooyoung gave a tight lipped smile, nodding his head. "don't worry, this is what i wanted." he assured, doing up the last button before putting on his jacket. 

"but telling everyone the truth," san began as he leaned back his hands on the bed behind him. "didn't you want to keep this away from inha?" he questioned. wooyoung sighed, nodding his head. 

"that was before i found out the truth." he admitted. 

"yeong inha, my office, now." wooyoung's attention was immediately caught at the sound of the familiar name. he couldn't help but roll his eyes, expecting the girl to be getting praised or awarded for doing the bare minimum, when in reality it was her father's money that got her it. "your parents are here to discuss your attendance." his eyes widened in surprise, realising that it was the opposite. 

with his curiosity piqued, he hurriedly followed the pair as they headed towards mr kim's office. just before the door shut, wooyoung was able to catch a quick glimpse of her father, his body freezing just at the sight of him. he was reminded of the horrid memories of his childhood, barely remembering how his own mother was taken away from him and his sister was rescued to live the perfect life of a rich heiress.

little did he know that that girl was living a life far from perfect. he knew it was wrong to eavesdrop, but it's not like he had gotten caught yet, so technically he wasn't doing anything wrong.

"well, inha does have a way with men, don't you sweetheart?" wooyoung's eyebrows furrowed at the lewd comment, wondering what kind of father would say that about his own daughter. "inside joke." he heard the man chuckle, but that was far from a joke. 

"don't worry, i'll make sure to discipline her very well." despite his crude tone, it seemed to pass by mr kim and her mother easily, neither of them criticising the disgusting behaviour he was displaying towards his daughter. wooyoung was wondering if he had even heard right or if he had just imagined it all.