― 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

― seventeen

― seventeen. 

"please don't take me home."

yeosang didn't think the situation would lead him to bringing the girl to his own house. they had spent the whole day together, it was mostly filled with silence as yeosang took the girl on a trail that was fit for walking and the perfect thing she probably needed to clear her mind. although he had no idea what was probably running through it, he didn't want to push her until she was ready to speak about it. 

however, when it was time for them to split ways, it was obvious to yeosang that the girl had no intention in returning home. even the idea of parting ways with her brought anxiety to the boy, he didn't want to leave her side just thinking about what she could be getting up to. as possessive as it sounded, he wanted to keep an eye on her. 

"are you sure about this?" the boy took in a deep breath, wondering himself the same question. he had no idea how his parents would react to him bringing a girl home with him, let alone declaring that she'd be staying the night. he didn't even have time to send them a warning, just silently praying that they wouldn't ask any questions.

"yeah," he assured with a nonchalant shrug. "what could go wrong?" although he was asking himself the question more than anything, but inha didn't seem to notice his anxiety as she quietly followed him into the housing complex. 

"i'm home." he quietly called out, hoping to receive no response. however, yeosang was surprised when that seemed to be the case. confusion washed over him as he headed into the house first, entering the kitchen where his mother would usually be preparing dinner. instead it was replaced with a sticky note on the counter.

"yeosang?" inha gently called out, unsure whether she should follow him or not. after awkwardly standing there for a minute, yeosang returned to the girl with the sticky note in his hand, facing it towards it.

"my parents had to go visit my grandparents." he explained with a smile. "so there's no need to stress." he added. inha chuckled, noticing that the boy was a lot more relaxed as he grabbed spare slippers for her to put on. inha quietly thanked him, slipping it on before following him into the kitchen.