― 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮.

― twenty

― twenty. 

"inha." the boy was panting for breath as he rushed to her side, not believing his eyes as he stared at the girl who was wired up to multiple machines that were doing their best to keep her alive. tears cascaded down his cheeks as he wondered just what on earth they were going through to end up in this situation. 

"this isn't fair." he quietly mumbled to himself, not believing that the girl before him had really taken her own life. "why is it always you suffering?" he questioned, gently pushing her hair away from her face. 

wooyoung, who wasn't too far behind from the boy, opted in giving the pair space as he watched from a distant, the same questions running through his head. he didn't know why such an innocent girl had suffered through so much trauma. 

"sorry to disturb you..." the two boys turned towards the nurse that had entered the room, slightly nerved by the tense atmosphere. "are any of you kang yeosang?" she questioned.

the boy in question sniffled as he wiped away his tears. "that would be me." he answered. the nurse nodded, walking over to him before holding out an envelope. on top, he could clearly see his name written out in bold letters, making him wonder what it was. 

"this was found with miss yeong's body. it seems to be a letter that she left behind." yeosang felt more tears pricking at his eyes as he nodded his head, quietly thanking the lady. she bowed her head before making a quick exit. 

"i'll wait outside." wooyoung piped up, also wishing to give the boy some space. yeosang nodded, his focus never leaving the letter as he feared for what could be written in there for him. wooyoung spared one last glance at the pair before making his way out of the hospital room. 

yeosang breathed in, carefully opening up the envelope before taking out the letter.

dear yeosang,

you're probably reading this after i've done something unforgivable. i'm sorry 
that it led up to this, but i couldn't take his torment anymore. after