― 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

― fourteen

― fourteen.

"ah, how could i forget." yeosang panicked for a second, ducking under the desk as a teacher suddenly entered the office. there was sounds of footsteps, and yeosang could've sworn his heartbeat could be heard as the teacher quickly made their way to another desk, seeming to be looking for something.

"huh? why is that open?" yeosang's eyes widened in surprise, realising that he had left mr jeon's cabinet open. he held his breath, hearing the steps getting dangerously closer and closer. 

"mr kyung, could you help the sports department carry the speakers?" yeosang breathed a silent sigh of relief as the teachers finally left the room, shutting the door behind them. he felt as if he had ran some sort of marathon with the way he was so out of breath. hurriedly, he lifted himself up off the floor and quickly put everything as he found it, escaping the room before he got caught. 

he pulled out his phone, opening up the picture that he took of her file, checking out her address. he realised that she lived on the complete opposite side of the city that he lived in, it wasn't far from the school, but it would be a long journey on his way home. 

he sighed, about to put his phone away when his incoming call screen suddenly popped up. staring at the contact in confusion, he answered it. "dad, what's wrong? why are you calling during school?" he questioned. his father wouldn't call during this time unless it was some sort of emergency.

"oh yeosang, do you remember that girl from last time?" yeosang, slightly confused, wondered what he meant before it finally clicked.

"the one from my school?" he questioned.

"yeah, that one." his father confirmed. "she's here again, but―"

yeosang didn't let his father finish his sentence, hanging up before he hurried out of the school, not caring about what kind of trouble he was going to get into. he already figured mr jeon was going to punish him for taking so long to go to the bathroom anyway.

-