Chapter 23 (🔞🍋)

Start from the beginning

"Are you drunk Hanni?"

"Hmm...hehe~ maybe a little." Hanni said smiling at Haerin, and Haerin for sure was lost on all thoughts seeing Hanni so beautiful with the lightings brighting up her already perfect beauty.

"You look more delicious than you usually do, Hanni."

"Oh? Are you going to eat me? Is it thanks to me dressing up?" Hanni teased back.

"Yeah, that dress suits you. You're beautiful and sexy." Haerin comments.

"Hehe~ thanks."

Haerin kissed Hanni passionately and her hands wandered onto Hanni's breasts...

"Hae... Haerin, hey! We're doing it here?"

"Nobody's watching...and nobody will come here, right?"

"Just for a little bit okay?"

"Yeah, we'll do it once then go home."

"Mmm." Their tongues collided and tangled in each other. Haerin's hands travelling down Hanni's body until she reached her bossom, squeezing them in her hands and leaving hickeys all around Hanni's milky neck.

"Oh!" Hanni gasped, before pulling away she bit her bottom lip, tugging it then speaking, "Take me"

Haerin didnt waste any time in pulling down the zipper of her trouser while Hanni take care of her gown, unbuttoning them one by one until she was only in her lacy underwear.

"Beautiful" Haerin breathed out. Hanni's breasts filling her bra and underwear hugging her curvaceous body but as much as she loved them Haerin wanted to see the real deal.

As if reading her mind, Hanni unclasped her bra, releasing her ample breasts. Her nipples hardening at the cool breeze against them.

Haerin moaned at the beautiful sight and quickly leaned down to take one in her mouth, sucking and licking the hardened nipple as her hand groped the other one. She lowered herself to her knees, kissing the porcelain white skin along the way. Hanni's hand combing through her locks.

Haerin pulled down the lingerie keeping her from her snack.

"Ohh.. Haerin!" Hanni's legs quivered as Haerin's tongue found her clit and immediately sucked on it.

Haerin moved her tongue down, tasting her wetness, "Because of the alcohol, you seem wetter than usual."

Haerin put one of Hanni's leg over her shoulder as she pushed her tongue inside Hanni's pulsing cunt. Her moans grew louder as she started humping her face, she pushed her tongue in and out faster. Hanni held tight to whatever she could hold onto as she was closer to her orgasm. With one last suck to her clit Hanni came hard, legs shaking from the orgasm.

Hanni gasped for air at the hard impact.
Haerin took her face in her hands and kissed her fervently, pushing her body until her legs hit the couch and had her promptly sit on it.

"You're still dressed" Hanni said feeling unfair that she was the only one undressed.

Haerin quickly unbuckled her belt, smirking at her with a glint in her eyes. Hanni was biting her own lip as she felt that Haerin's gaze was on her.

"Turn around." Haerin was already filled with lust, as much as she want this as sweet as to be it is, she couldn't control her hunger anymore and ordered her.

Hanni turned around on her knees, her hands on the back of the couch.
With one last pump to her dick she lined it to her entrance and pushed in, slowly.

"Mm....ahhhnnn " Hanni moaned out breathlessly.

Haerin put her hands on her hips and slowly pushed her cock in until she reached her womb's entrance. "So tight,aghh... Hanni."

"You're just...so biig, Haerin." Hannj moaned when the other started moving and picked up her pace. She kept a tight hold on the back of the couch as her pussy got pounded. "Hnghhh! Ah! Ahnnn!"

Haerin pulled her by the shoulder as she thrust violently inside her, getting a moan in response as she kept thrusting into her tight cunt. "Don't ever get close to any male again. You're mine and mine alone." She hissed.

"Hae...hnnn....rin....slo...dow..ahnnn!" Her dick kissed the opening of her womb. The combination of pain with her pleasure was driving Hanni higher and higher to an orgasm. Her hands were white from gripping the couch tightly.

Haerin could feel the tightening of her drenched pussy. With one hand on her waist and one hand grabbing hardly on her shoulder Haerin thrust faster, pulling her body back against hers. The loud, lewd noises of their sex resonated in the room.

Her jealousy got the best of her, as her eyes turned dark but luckily her senses were still there, so she was also controlling while also getting violent at the same time.

"Hae....Haerin, i... I'm gonna...cu...hngg!" Hanni's back bowed in a perfect arc, mouth open, shouting Haerin's name over and over as her juices milk Haerin's dick.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful Hanni! And this beautiful creature is 'MINE' " Haerin's hips kept moving, faster and faster until she thrust her dick one last time and released a week's load of cum.

Hanni could feel the way her cock pulsed as she continued to empty her warm, cum inside her. Reaching back, she arched her back against Haerin's front and pulled her in for a loving kiss, teeth and tongue tangling as their breathes mixed.

Haerin's sex drive was crazy as hell, she got up and proceed to go for another round. She reached down and circled Hanni's clit with her fingers. Her other hand played with her breast, pulling and twisting her nipple.

"Hey! You said we'll do it only once. If you want us to get home tonight you better stop that." Hanni pleaded feeling exhausted.

Haerin also came back to her senses as her eyes turned back to their original color and quickly went to take care of the drunk and exhausted Hanni and went home

...

A/n : Yo😁
Imagine Haerin in a tuxedo.( DAMN! )
How hot would that be.

Plus jealous Haerin is just the best for me, i hope it is for y'alls too😆

Then, until next time.