Chapter Twenty - "You act as if apologizing is a crime."

Start from the beginning

By now, my stomach was growling and I couldn’t wait to step inside the lunch room. Call me dramatic but I haven’t practically all day since yesterday.

Just as I was about to open the doors that led inside, I was pulled back. “What the--”

“Hey babe.”

I rolled my eyes as Justin came to view in front of me. “What is it now, Bieber?”

“Don’t roll your eyes at me.” He hissed. “You know how much I hate that.” He exclaimed lowly.

I kept quiet, not wanting to push his buttons. “Seriously, Justin. What is it?” I looked around us to make sure no one was around especially Carly.

“What’s up with you?” He gave me a weird look.

“What do you mean?” I broke my gaze away from the hallways, returning them back over to him. I bit onto my bottom lip.

“You look like you’re hiding from someone.” He dug his hands into the pockets of his jeans with his thumbs sticking out.

“Yeah,” I paused, “you.” I teased playfully.

An amused smirk fell upon his lips. “Oh really?”

I nodded, giving him a slight smirk myself.

“Well you fucking suck cause I found you .” He grinned.

“Damn it.” I muttered jokingly.

He laughed at this. “Still got the humor I see.”

“Well, couldn’t possibly change in the time span of a day or two, now can I Bieber?” I arched a brow, eyeing him.

He shrugged. “I guess not.”

I glanced behind me before turning back towards Justin. “Alright, I’d like to stay and chat but I’m hungry.” I gestured behind me towards the lunchroom. “So, I’ll see you around.” Turning, I was about to grasp the handle when Justin spoke up.

“Wait.” He called out, pressing his hand against the door, stopping it from opening.

I sighed. Is everyone really against me eating today? “What is it now, Justin?” I looked at him.

“Wanna go somewhere with me?”

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” I muttered as I followed behind Justin as we headed out behind the warehouse.

Justin chuckled as he held the door open for me while I stepped out in front of him and out onto the hill. I let out a sigh the moment I did while taking in the air around me and gazing up at the sky.

Justin made his way beside me as he overlooked the place. Glancing over at him, I couldn’t help but remember the last time he took me here. I always wondered why he did in the first place and why he even brought me here now.

Before I could even stop myself…

“Why did you bring me here?”

I spoke my thoughts out loud.

And to think I got over doing stupid things like that…

Justin snapped his head over to me. “What?”

I bit my lip. “Never mind.“ I shook my head, looking away.

“No, tell me.”

“You’re not going to let this go are you?” I muttered lowly.

“No.”

I let out a deep breath, looking up at him once more. “I asked you why you brought me here.”