After they got to the car, he opened the passenger's door for her. Quickly, he turned around to help her get into the seat.

"Vincent is my friend. We went to school together." She spoke when he did not utter a word. As soon as she sat her glute down, Dean pulled the seat belt and then wrapped it around her.

While doing so, he could feel her faint warm breath on his neck. Dean could feel himself getting aroused regardless of how upset he was with her. It seemed to him that his body's desire for her was out of control. He closed his hand around the seat belt buckle tightly, hoping to suppress his boner, as he shoved the buckle head into its place until he heard a click. However, that did not seem to take away his mind from the spontaneous warm breath of Giselle fanning over his neck. His heart began to pick up its speed unconsciously, preventing him from moving for a moment.

Giselle noticed him freeze in one spot. She thought he was waiting for her to continue her story before she carried on speaking. "You told me you wanted me to cry on your shoulders... and so I did. Or, was I wrong? Do you want me to keep on a fake smile in front of you? If that is what you preferred, then from now on, I will make sure to only show you what you wanted to see and-"

In the middle of her words, Dean turned his head to close her mouth with his abruptly. He could feel her teeth crushed unexpectedly into his lower lip at the same time that she startled. At first, he was thinking of deepening the kiss, exploring, and then licking her like how he had been wanted. He wished he could suck whatever medicine Vincent gave her back out. All he wanted was to fill her up with his everything and washed all of those drugs inside her circulation out since it was given by another man. She should only belong to him. Every inch and ounce of the fluid that runs in her circulation of her should have just come solely from him even if that was meant to be venom. Dean moved his hand to place on her left thigh as he felt himself getting heated up. His blood made its way to the wrong location. Instead of his cheeks giving him that shy blush, his boiling blood poured into his cock that seemed to be straining behind his zipper underneath his brief. Dean wanted to curse himself out loud for letting his desire take control of him. All he could think of at that moment was to f-

No.

He couldn't afford to think of that one phrase. Because if he allows that horrible idea to cross his mind, he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to make it out of the parking lot tonight. And, what was more significant than his need was her safety.

As he broke away hesitantly, his sharp gaze shifted to stare at her eyes. "Stop talking." He whispered. "Or, else..." He breathed in deeply as he pushed himself out of the back seat against his dark desire.

Giselle turned her head to watch him stand up straight. Just when she was about to speak, he closed the door. In that instant, she was left baffled. She was not sure what it was that he wanted. Judging from the way he spoke to her, she could tell that he was mad at her even though he was trying to play cool. Giselle wanted to ask what it was that he was going to say. What would happen if she didn't stop talking? Would he hurt her... or threaten her like how he did to others? Fear started to engulf her when she recalled who he was.

A mafia, indeed.

Inside the car, she dared to speak no words. It was dark. The only light source that got into the car was from the parking lot. It didn't take long until the car accelerated out of the lot. Giselle stared out the window, at the hospital where she once used to work at. For an inexplicable reason, it reminded her of who she was. The familiar setting to her eyes was no longer feeling familiar or home to her heart. The situation was foreign. It didn't feel the same as before. Back then, she was a nurse who saved lives with her friends while going against her family's will. As of now, she doubted if she could still claim that she has all of that. She was no different than a shell itself. She wished that she could find relief in shedding tears. But, it did not seem to help her feel any less sad and lonely.