♡20♡

Twas a lovely mid-morning on the Boiling Isles for Luz and Amity. Morning sickness proved to be a little bit rough, but nothing that a bit of tlc couldn't help with.

Now, the two walk through Bonesborough to meet up with Edric and Emira and spend the day with them checking out the new house. When the twins spot them, they immediately run over. "Hey Mittens, hey Luz." Emira greets. "How's married life?"

Amity smiles. "So far so good." She says, Luz nods in agreement. "Mm-hm! I know it's only been a couple days but I don't think I've ever been this happy."

Emira smiles. "And how's Baby doing?" She asks excitedly. Luz chuckles. "Pretty good. Though, I don't think they liked what we had for dinner last night."

Amity chuckles nervously. "Yeah... This morning was a little rough, but nothing I couldn't handle."

Emira looks concerned for a moment, but sighs once she realizes her sister wouldn't say anything else. "Well, before we head to the new place, how about we get some food?" She suggests.

"Yes!" Amity says. "I am starving." Luz laughs. "I could eat."

Emira nods before snapping her fingers at her brother, who spent the entire time on his scroll. "Cmon, let's go get breakfast." she says, dragging Edric along with her. When they find a place to eat, Edric taps away on his scroll, not saying a word. Emira sighs. "Okay, confession time." She says. Amity and Luz listen closely. "Ed started talking to this cute girl at the wedding. Pretty sure they slept together." She whispers the last part. Edric finally looks up. "Please stop telling people that. I didn't sleep with her."

"Doesn't mean you don't want to~" Emira teases. "And she really is a cutie, so I totally get it. I talked to her for a bit and she seems like a sweetheart. Sadly, I didn't get her name."

Luz thinks for a moment. "Wait, did she have blue hair and brown eyes?" she asks. Emira nods, and Luz gives Edric a 'wtf' look. "Are you sleeping with my boss?"

"I didn't sleep with her." Edric says, getting defensive. Amity laughs. "Took you long enough."

Emira nods in agreement. "Yeah, it's about time you met someone."

Amity shakes her head. "No, I mean with her specifically. She used to come over all the time to help him with homework." Amity says. Emira stops and thinks. "Oh my gosh, you're right!"

Edric stops, crossing his arms. "Can we order food?" he asks, changing the subject. Luz nods. "Yes please. Now I'm starving."

~After Breakfast~

The four head over to the new house. Luz walks with a small pep in her step, holding Amity's hand in hers. Amity yawns softly. "Tired?" Luz asks. Amity shakes her head. "No, no I'm good."

Emira chuckles. "I guess being pregnant makes you tired?"

Amity nods as they approach the house. "That and the huge breakfast we just had." She says. Luz wraps an arm around her waist. "When we get home, she's gonna need a nap."

Amity pouts as they finally stop in front of the house. Luz takes the keys out of her pocket and unlocks the door, letting them all in.

While the outside looked eerily similar to Blight Manor, the inside was barren. They all take a look around. "It's... definitely a fixer-upper." Emira says. Edric nods. "Yeah."

"But that's what makes it perfect." Luz says. "It's something we can do together, to make it feel more like home."

Amity nods in agreement. "Plus, this is just one room. There's still a whole house left to explore."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Luz asks, dragging Amity into the next room. Amity laughs. "Luz, slow down."

After exploring all the rooms, Luz looks at her wife. "Y'know, this place looks a lot smaller from the outside." She says. Amity simply nods, taking a seat on the floor. Luz kneels on the floor beside her. "Are you okay?"

Amity nods. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just kind of... chased you all over the house, so I'm a little tired." She says. Luz pouts. "Aw, I'm sorry Babe." She sits next to Amity, leaning her head on the witch's shoulder. Amity smiles. "Don't be. I know you're excited."

Luz smiles, kissing her cheek. "You're so amazing." she says. Amity blushes softly. "I know. You wouldn't have married me if I wasn't."

Luz chuckles, pulling Amity into a gentle kiss. Amity kisses back just as Emira enters the room.

"Hey, I-" She notices the two, who pull away. "Oh, sorry. Am I interrupting?" she asks. Amity shakes her head. "No, it's fine. We're just..." she pauses, trying to find the right word. "...recharging. What's up?"

Emira clears her throat. "Ed and I were going to go back into the market to see if we can find some paint swatches. You coming?"

Amity looks at Luz. Luz nods. "Yeah, we'll be right there."

Emira nods and leaves the room. After a bit, Luz stands up, holding her hand out to Amity. "You ready?" she asks. Amity smiles and takes the Latina's hand.

"Always and forever."