Quite on the contrary, I wanted him to make me burn.

There was a fire inside my body that wouldn't be extinguished until he put out the source of the flames, the wildfire that ignited the hardened shards of my heart and pulsated through my bloodstream, all the blood seeming to rush from my head to throb at the center of my core.

I rubbed my thighs together to try and ease the ache that wouldn't be alleviated until my legs were wrapped around his hips and his cock was buried deep inside me, pummeling my insides and rearranging my guts as I tried my hardest not to scream out my pleasure and enjoyment from his brutal fucking style.

My naughty thoughts concerning the man that was currently crushing me against his chest were abruptly interrupted as Zaxton growled against my throat, the sound vibrating across my skin and settling inside my bones.

"There are so many things I want to do to you, Mabel…So many things I could show you."

Yes. Show me then.

But Zaxton began to pull back with hesitation, leaving me cold and empty and lonely.

Even though the distance between us was miniscule, it felt like miles compared to how close he held me before.

"But I will not force myself upon you. That is simply not how I will treat you as a female. I must know you are willing to participate in these romantic actions and I am not persuading you into something that you are not willing to do."

My heart nearly melted into a puddle on the ground as my hands reached out to cup his face and tilted his gaze back down to meet my own.

The big, bad alien was afraid that he was going to hurt me, that he was going to force me into having sex with him or something like his brother who had tried to force himself upon me.

That memory still brought shudders to my body that ran down my spine but I pushed those thoughts aside, I wasn't going to allow someone of the likes of royalty like Zephyr ruin my evening with Zaxton.

I was going to finally get what I wanted, for once, and what I wanted right now was for this hunk of manly alien meat to fuck me until I couldn't breathe or think straight, let alone remember which planet I was on.

Was that too much to ask for? I didn't think so but maybe it was.

"Zaxton….You wouldn't be making me do anything that I didn't already want to do, okay? You must know this, right? That I want you so very deeply that it aches?"

I hadn't meant to be so direct and blunt but the words spilled out before I could stop them though I don't think that Zaxton minded just how crass I had been since he chuckled deeply, the sound making me blush as one of his hands palmed the side of my cheek, the size of his hand nearly encompassing half of the side of my head as his thumb gently stroked my cheek while his fingers toyed with the delicate strands of red hair that lay loose against my shoulders and collarbone.

"I certainly suspected this, yes, but never would I have believed it to be true. Never did I believe that you would arrive on my home planet, out of all of the planets across all of the galaxies in the vastness of the universe."

I don't even know how he did it but he somehow managed to turn me on even more with his well thought out words and carefully constructed sentences, my mouth watering as I could only imagine the various ways that he was going to ravage me until I couldn't articulate another single thought, let alone form a constructive sentence to tell him this fact.

"Then what are you waiting for? Because I am more than willing to–"

I began to try to convince him but apparently, I didn't need to actually convince him that much since his mouth sealed over mine without another protest, our collective moans mingling together in the otherwise quiet evening air.

I wasn't sure how we made our way through the Palace Gardens without breaking contact or how we managed to stumble down the stairs towards the servant's quarters without disturbing anybody but once we were within the confines of the room, albeit empty as Casimir and Zion were working late on the reconstructed blueprints for Calypso Number Two as I preferred to call the chunk of a dilapidated spaceship outside, Zaxton was quick to try and rip the clothing off my skin as if he was impatient to get me undressed and beneath him as soon as possible.

Believe me, I certainly am not objecting right now to his eagerness.

Gasping out of shock when Zaxton unexpectedly tore the dress off my body with ease, I almost had half the mind to reprimand him on how much it must have cost to create this dress with the exquisite fabric but the pestering words died on my tongue when the fabric dropped to the ground without a care and his hands ran over my skin, smoothing over the slight protrusion of my lower belly, I've been eating well since arriving at the Palace per Casimir's request to eat more, before his fingers slowly crept up along my sides, rough fingertips trailing across my body until he could cup my bare heaving breasts in his hands.

My eyes widened as another softer gasp escaped my lips, his hands squeezing the pale mounds resting upon my chest as his fingers toyed with my pink nipples.

"Z-Zax…"

I half moaned his name with a breathy shudder as his hands teased my skin, his eyes dark with desire as he leaned down to press his lips against my own once again before he trailed one hand down, down and further down until his palm cupped my core and his grunt mingled with my moan of pleasure.

"Oh, God…Zaxton…"

I moaned again as his fingers rubbed me deftly and with expertise ease, as if he had done this act of intimacy many times before, and he growled in response, the sound of his fingers gliding through the pooling wetness between my inner thighs making me squirm even as he shuddered within my arms, my nails digging into the hard muscles of his back as he groaned so loudly that the walls seemed to shake and quake at the thunderous sound.

God, hopefully nobody can hear us right now but if they can, I really don't give a shit anyways.

"Fates, Mabel….Your wetness is coating my palms. You feel so warm, so soft…"

Zaxton whispered against the shell of my ear, his fingers rubbing me with persistence that made me gasp and grab onto him like he was my lifeboat.

Pleasure wracked my system like I've never known before and if I had any two brain cells left to rub together, maybe I would have told him that this wasn't a good idea.

That we shouldn't be doing such intimate acts with one another when we had no idea if the other felt the same warm feelings of affection.

That we shouldn't be doing this because there was no guarantee that we were ever going to see each other ever again.

But then again, I just couldn't seem to find it in me to even care if Zaxton had feelings towards me or the looming fact that we may never see one another again once I left this planet behind me in the stardust kicked up in my waiting trail from Calypso Number Two.

Because for once, I just wanted to live right here, right now, in the moment instead of overthinking and worrying about what could or could not happen.

And if that meant seeing how far my vagina could stretch to fit the monstrous cock that lay behind his legs, then so be it.

Feel free to comment, like and share, y'all!

-Ro♥️